No announcement yet.

We Need to Stop Hyping Matthysse on the Forums

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Need to Stop Hyping Matthysse on the Forums

Believe me I am all about the Matthyse hype train, I say im one of the leaders of his hype train but what if Garcia and his team are trolling forums. Garcia hasn't sleep since Saturday and the more he reads these forums the more changes of underwear he will need.

Garcia has a good chin and he has solid boxing skills don't count him out. I thought he was **** and i thought khan was going to kill him he proved me wrong.

Everytime i think hes going to lose he proves me wrong i think him vs mathysse will be a 50/50 fight they both have decent power ,peterson got dropped my khan,ortiz,even BRADLEY. i knew if mathysse put him down it would be over.

Comment

I think its highly disrespectful to refer to 'him' by his name; he is either "His Grace" or "His Lordship"

Comment

Originally posted by jmh reborn View Post
        i think its highly disrespectful to refer to 'him' by his name; he is either "his grace" or "his lordship"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

forgive him father, for he knows not what he does

Comment

It's not a 50/50 fight by any means. Lucas CLEARLY holds all the advantages. Mentally, physically, all that.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS
              It's not a 50/50 fight by any means. Lucas CLEARLY holds all the advantages. Mentally, physically, all that.
              Yea I'm leaning towards 100/0

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                hard to argue with this...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Yea I'm leaning towards 100/0

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  80/20, and I'm not even joking. I think Matthysse got that camp so shook, that they're gonna make Danny fight a fight that he shouldn't be fighting. He's just gonna get more tired, and eventually go back to slugging. It's one of those things where, you just gotta bite down on your mouthpiece, and accept the KO loss.

Comment

I have it 75/25

Comment

Working...
                    X