Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Need to Stop Hyping Matthysse on the Forums

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, but don't totally discount Swift. I think he's tougher, stronger and more well rounded than Peterson. I think its 55/45 for His Grace

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      Ok, but don't totally discount Swift. I think he's tougher, stronger and more well rounded than Peterson. I think its 55/45 for His Grace
      The reason why I think Danny is in way over his head is because, he has a puncher's chance against the strongest puncher, and possibly the best chin in the division. That's a bad sign.

Lucas should be the one with the puncher's chance against his opponent for the fight to be even.

Comment

It's more a matter of does Danny have the chin to step toe-to-toe with Matthysse, nobody knows that yet because he hasn't been clocked by a full blooded puncher yet, although he has proven he can take a shot to the chin...

I like both Garcia and Lucas so doesn't really bother me much.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          Garcia...the more he reads these forums the more changes of underwear he will need.
          No worries, Fatty Rafael just reported on Twitter that Danny was spotted early yesterday morning purchasing a king size box of Huggies at Duane Reade.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            No worries, Fatty Rafael just reported on Twitter that Danny was spotted early yesterday morning purchasing a king size box of Huggies at Duane Reade.
            Gotta love this thread! You guys have me rolling big time! This is some funny stuff you guys are spitting! Keep it going

Comment

you guys we are making it worse! If his team sees this thread Garcia is gonna retire from boxing soon. Actually he can't retire he needs money to buy new bed sheets and underwear he will rematch judah, morales or fight old man shane mosley

Comment

Aren't you one of the Maidana hypestar? Well that's how the Maidana hype was a bit annoying, got to suck it in and deal with it.

Comment

You guys are kidding right? Lucas is a good 140lb fighter. But theres 3 to 4 guys at 147 that could knock him off. Hes a dynamic puncher but he can be beat. Lets not confuse best 140lber with great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    You guys are kidding right? Lucas is a good 140lb fighter. But theres 3 to 4 guys at 147 that could knock him off. Hes a dynamic puncher but he can be beat. Lets not confuse best 140lber with great fighter.
                    Isn't that why there are weight divisions? I mean I'm pretty sure that Andre Ward would beat Lucas, but he'd probably get embarassed by 3-4 heavyweights. SMH

140lb division is currently the deepest and most interesting division.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat
                      Garcia has a good chin and he has solid boxing skills don't count him out. I thought he was **** and i thought khan was going to kill him he proved me wrong.

Everytime i think hes going to lose he proves me wrong i think him vs mathysse will be a 50/50 fight they both have decent power ,peterson got dropped my khan,ortiz,even BRADLEY. i knew if mathysse put him down it would be over.
                      name dans opposition

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X