No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Broner Fought ESPN-Level Bums on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    After his upcoming fight, Malignaggi will be fighting ESPN level Fighters on ESPN.

I like both Paulie and Broner....not a fight I had on my wish list so I'm not really looking forward to this one...but the trash talk has been epic and the press conference was PPV worthy!!....these 2 really know how to sale a scrap!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      You were given Red K because you're a **** poster, and this phony ass made up opinion you just posted is proof. Take your sorry ass back to East Side Boxing.
      Actually, it's because unlike you I have a life other than boxingscene.com. I don't post just to post like you. And your reply has nothing to do with my opinion. If you were real about boxing you would have counter what I said with facts but since you are probably blinded by your 'superstar' Broner you can't. I speak the truth and I don't care if it's even about boxers that I care about. Simple as that. And you probably have all that green k by making phony accounts and giving yourself credit...wouldn't surprise me. Oh, and I care about boxing not whether I get green K on a boxing site...see, insecure little trolls like you get-off on that not me....sad but true.

Comment

If Paulie doesn't have hand problems as I expect he will. This is a good contrast of styles. Paulie has fought (and lost) to the better opposition and he's used to come forward, flat footed guys.

I think Broener will be too slick for him and could put his hands together very well but. Him being at a higher weight will make it interesting as he may not be quite acclimated to that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
          I (for the most part) don't waste my time with people who are all up Broners nuts to be honest. The dude is made to look like a super star fighting his little brothers. It's just funny to me. I mean dude's fight against Rees was a joke. He could have fought other fighters but he is being protected. Even this fight to me is a joke. Don't give me all the excuses that fighters at 140lbs were all engaged in other fights. Dude wants to claim he is a super star fighting super bums....I'll leave it at that.
          You sir are a cob!!! Setting yourself up to look like a numbnut when people realize that you have no idea what you are talking about. If you cannot see the superstar in broner both talent wise and marketing wise, you are just hating. Say what you want about the "level" of his opposition, the fact of the matter is, thousands of fighters have fought "B level" opposition for a bunch of fights but how many of them did it with a KO ratio THAT high and made opponents "look" like nobodies? You are just hating on a n!gga.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
            am i the only one who wants to see broner vs lucas?
            NOPE! Deff not the only one!!!! After Broner slaps up Paulie, and Right after Garcia vs Matty, i wana see Broner vs Matty! MOD TING!!!

Comment

I used to hate Paulie for his corniness, and his hair, but man, once you get to know the guy, he's a solid dude.

He keeps on speaking the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Pac jumps up from 135 I believe to 147 to fight ole Dlh and is given props. These same fans discredit Broner for doing the same thing. As I said...I believe Broner is having weight problems making 135, and that Rios, Alvarado, Matthysse, Garcia and any top 140-147 lb fighter can all fight at their real weights (my opinion) where they don't have to starve.

Broner balloons up between fights, but he doesn't get fat. He's a big kid, and strong kid for his size, and wants to maximize his size rather than suffer trying to make weight.
                Don't waste your breath fam... people will say whatever makes them feel better, it's a way of escaping how *****ty their lives really are. Cob's gunna be corny and haters gon hate. The weight game in boxing has been the way it is now for decades and nobody was hating on the James Tony's, Roy Jones Jr's, Michael Moore's, Holyfield's, and going even further back, the Patterson's, of the boxing world for fighting at weight classes below their "natural" walking weight. They eventually went up and fought heavier and it was fine, but now, a man come wit swagg and flair and flashy ***** and knockin mans da fk out, and the weight he fighting at is an excuse. #classic hater ****.

Comment

Minus Ponce, He's right lol

Comment

Paulie is right about Broner. Broner has fought bums, and he didn't look all that special against Reese.

The problem is, I don't see Paulie winning this fight. I'd love for him to win, but I don't think he hits hard enough to stop Broner. Paulie can be found, and if that happens Broner will win.

Paulie really needs to stick and move, and mix up his timing alot to beat Broner. He needs to confuse him, tie him up, and keep moving.

Comment

Originally posted by chubano View Post
                      For Broner, he will get KOed by Gamboa @135lb or by Lucas @140lb, and he won't last long at 147lb.
                      If he can pass Mali, after this he is done, he is paper champ.
                      "if".... bruh do you watch boxing??? it's Adrien Broner vs Paulie Malignaggi. There is no IF. Broner whoops him 10 out of 10 times based on styles alone. Mali has 0 tools to give AB trouble. Jabs and movement dont work with plodders with dynamite in both hands. People call Broner flat footed, but they don't acknowledge his relentless stalking and forward movement. How do you stop speed and movement? Take the legs away... and last time i checked, AB was one of the BEST body punchers below WW. In fact, of the TOP names below WW, you are pressed to find one with more dedicated body work than Broner. He aint just some power punching head hunter, he is a power puncher with riddic speed, great timing, and great accuracy that bangs the body religiously while he try's to tee off on your chin. Broner will slow Mali's movement down with body work and walk him down like he does the rest. It will take someone with dynamite in their hands and some good hand speed like Matthysse to give Broner REAL problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X