No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley Back in the Mix for a Title Shot, Schaefer Says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    Mosley is gonna keep fighting for the money for as long as he possibly can.
    Yeah, I don't see how anyone is surprised by this. Schaefer said a while ago that Shane would have to take a bout off of the premium networks to convince them he still belonged there. This was clearly that bout.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Well... we have Broner's first defense lined up
      That's exactly whats going to happen. They are not ready to step up Broners game just yet. They are moving him like they moved Canelo.

Comment

I guess this is GBP giving Shane a retirement gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          after broner dismantles paulie...mosley vs broner, mark my words!
          looks like we all see this coming. its a shame we are probably all right.

Comment

41 year old mosely suddenly has a title shot when he has just one win since 2009? I guess that's how boxing works, take an old shot fighter with no chance and throw him in there with a champion.

Comment

Maybe the Sugar Man has an undiagnosed case of diabetes, 'cause the undignified old pinchfist seems to be doing a lot of pissing on my memories here.

Listen Granddad. The vault in my memory bank that's dedicated to your glory days is becoming so marinated in this stinking secretion that the stench will eventually stop me from revisiting.

Now I don't want that to happen, and you don't wanna be a forgotten fighter. So wipe the dribble off of your stain soaked pants and stop chasing after that dollar like you're still relevant 'cause you're leaving a nasty trail on the hotel lobby's carpet.

Comment

Ugh...why? Dammit Delahoya please give Shane a job in the office or something.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X