Comments Thread For: Mosley Back in the Mix for a Title Shot, Schaefer Says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Sugar Shane Mosley, Please retire now

Don't do it to yourself Sugar, retire for good before you injure your brain seriously. Think Ali, Freddy Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        Money, money, money!
        If he fights a couple more guys and wins, I'll take him fighting a lower name for a title but not a big name for one yet. And I only say this because I repect his past body of work.

Comment

It'll be a wasted opportunity if Mosley gets another title shot.

Comment

cant be serious , wow.

Comment

Shane Mosley SHOULD Get The WINNER Of Juan Manuel Marquez VS Tim Bradley!

This should be a NO BRAINER fight. Marquez is 40, was behind on all scorecards running out of gas, against Pacquiao when he landed his Hail Mary punch to get out of that fight alive. Bradley hasn't beaten either Pacquiao OR Provodnikov and still has a belt. Shane Mosley can BEAT both Marquez AND Bradley. That's a VERY FAIR direction for Shane Mosley.

Comment

To be fair Mosley SHOULD be the champ right now. Cano did beat Malignaggi n got robbed.

Comment

line him up against Floyd Jr., that's one fighter that can preserve the ego(0) of the Money man

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                    This should be a NO BRAINER fight. Marquez is 40, was behind on all scorecards running out of gas, against Pacquiao when he landed his Hail Mary punch to get out of that fight alive. Bradley hasn't beaten either Pacquiao OR Provodnikov and still has a belt. Shane Mosley can BEAT both Marquez AND Bradley. That's a VERY FAIR direction for Shane Mosley.
                    Bradley dominates them both.......

Comment

I was happy to hear Shane won snd would retire with a win. Now he's gonna go and get a title shot??? Please don't let it be vs Broner. I don't want to see Shane end up ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X