Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin Master Thread - Stop making new threads! POST EVERYTHING HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    From Boxrec. They know the truth. The Number of the BEAST

name.....................
    points ....................
    W-L-D

Gennady Golovkin .........666 ....................26(23)-0-0

That's somehow disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      That's somehow disturbing
      You think that is disturbing, I heard another rumor. The grapevine told me that he could have knocked out Rosado any time he wanted. Instead though he wanted to implement "Near Death by a thousand cuts" on Rosado and steal his red blood cells.
      Last edited by deanrw; 05-26-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

macklin's not even a test, he's garbage.... this fight isn't gonna serve as means to judge golovkin's credentials.... he still has way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
          macklin's not even a test, he's garbage.... this fight isn't gonna serve as means to judge golovkin's credentials.... he still has way to go.
          Unfortunately we have to settle for Macklin. He is the only Good Boy left who will fight Golovkin. The rest of the division are on Estrogen Therapy in an attempt to avoid GGG.

Comment

Yes you're right, a guy who beat Felix Strum and who dropped and was ahead on points in his fight against MW king is garbage...
            Last edited by Szef; 05-26-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

This is a 5 star fight according to Boxrec, deal with it mate

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                Yes you're right, a guy who beat Felix Strum and who dropped and was ahead on points against MW king is garbage...
                followed macklin's whole career.... sturm physically dominated macklin in the later rounds of that fight, and this is a sturm who was well on his way down....

as far as martinez, martinez took off the early rounds.... can't blame him for not taking macklin seriously.... and once he decided to put his foot on the gas.... macklin crumbled....

macklin's limited.... he's gettin knocked out.... i'll go as far as saying 4 rounds....

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  This is a 5 star fight according to Boxrec, deal with it mate
                  doesn't reflect to well on the division.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    From Boxrec. They know the truth. The Number of the BEAST

name.....................
                    points ....................
                    W-L-D

Gennady Golovkin .........666 ....................26(23)-0-0
                    Wow lol.. I wish G was the 6th letter of the alphabet. That would be creepy.
                    As for the fight, there is only one logical way it can end. GGG by KO. Macklin's style presents a great opportunity for Golovkin to get a KO over a solid middleweight.

Comment

Finally a fight I can give GGG credit for. I won't have a problem with the hype after he destroys Macklin.

Macklin does have a shot here tho. If he fights GGG like he fought Martinez he could come out with the W. Survive the early onslaught and let GGG lose some steam late in the fight like he's shown. But if he comes out reckless like hes done before then he's toast.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X