Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin Master Thread - Stop making new threads! POST EVERYTHING HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
    I'll see your 50 and raise you :P

Dude, that's a fairly dangerous bet. It should come through, but Golovokin is untested at this level and Macklin is hardly made out of paper.

That level of risk to win £500 isn't a great pay off. I'd rather put £100 on Macklin to win by KO for a higher return. True, you'll probably lose your £100, but you're going to be one nervous cookie if Macklin takes Golovokin into the late rounds.

Comment

• K-bros don't pay GGG, cuz GGG is self-employed. All these K2 does is co-promotion

Comment

• I am big fan of both klitschkos and ggg.
        I find them both exciting in different ways.

Ggg is surely the more exciting one and he has a potential to be better accepted. His style combined with his power and what seems to be a great chin is a guarantee for the success.

I am looking forward for years to come.

Comment

• I reckon GGG stops Mack but this won't be one sided, Mack comes to fight, has a decent chin and can bang. He will pose all sorts of problems for GGG, I reckon the champion will even get hurt a couple times. This is going to be a dragged out war, ending via 9th round stoppage.

Comment

• Macklin needs a sturm + 1 mile of added fuel performance

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                Dude, that's a fairly dangerous bet. It should come through, but Golovokin is untested at this level and Macklin is hardly made out of paper.

That level of risk to win £500 isn't a great pay off. I'd rather put £100 on Macklin to win by KO for a higher return. True, you'll probably lose your £100, but you're going to be one nervous cookie if Macklin takes Golovokin into the late rounds.
                I know what you're saying but I don't see it as a dangerous bet personally, I think it's a near certainty that Golovkin gets the stoppage. I fancy it'll come early, inside six rounds. Macklin's tough, but he's been stopped before and I think he knows he's in over his head here. I don't view Golovkin as untested either since he fought and beat top fighters in the amateurs like Bute and Dirrell. The only slight concern is if the fight gets stopped on an accidental cut or clash of heads, but that's unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
                  I'll see your 50 and raise you :P

lol man that's confidence ... I think i'll stick with the 50!

Comment

• when is the weigh in of this fight?????

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                      when is the weigh in of this fight?????
                      http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:6898354 - starting right now

Comment

Working...
                      X