No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Garcia Looked Worried, Told Him I'm Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Sucketts might literally have a heart attack if GGG, Matthysse, and Canelo keep winning. He hates them soooo much Calm down bro, it's just boxing.
    They are all the wrong colour for Fwanky da race champion. He doesnt even try to disguise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      I would put Matthysse into the top 5 if he beats Broner quick fast!
      Broner......HAHAHAHAHAHA he skip 140 for that same reason (the Mathysse reason) when they ask him about the 140 lbs divi Easy money noone in there can hang with the problem ...would you fight Garcia? he is like my brother, Peterson? he is like my brother, Judah? he alright, i know him, how about Matthysse? don't know him, who is Ma...thysse?

Maaannn get serious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
        I gotta admit, Mathysse need to destroy a runner before I believe he is the best in boxing... but all he needs to do is beat Garcia to be the best at 140 lbs.

but now that people know that Mathysse's power is legit, everyone will run from Mathysse and make his fights boring.
        Fair enough.
        But I've noticed that Lucas cuts the ring easily. And the fact that he has the same power in both hands is also a proper asset.
        Anyway, it remains to be seen further...

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
          that was almost 3 years ago so it was a younger judah. Plus matthysse had judah running all around the ring and taking a knee. I bet if you did a poll on who won that fight at least 80 percent will think matthysse won that fight. Matthysse been knocking out guys who haven't been knocked out before. Humberto soto, ajose, now lamont. And you could argue lamont and ajose are top 5 jrww. Humberto soto is a top 10 jrww. Look before hagler became champion hagler lost but many thought he won. But it made him better. I see the same with mattysse
          I also had Matthysse winning the Judah fight -- but at that moment I didn't care too much...

Comment

I think Matthysse is already taking Garcia lightly and i hope for his sake Matts study's Garcia. Garcia does alot of subtle things in the ring that you have to realy pay attention to see. Garcia is deceiving in there, he dont look so fast with his punching but he makes up for it with timing and he uses that timing especially in the exchange.
            I dont know if it's just me but i feel Matthysse is thinking he walks right over Garcia. He's already talking ***** like "Garcia is slow and wide open"....and the way he beat Peterson proooobably won't help the cause. If all Matthysse does in the ring with Garcia is rely on his power i dont think it will be enough.

As far as Garcia looking worried,Nahhh. I didn't see that at all. IMO i seen a bit of "it's on now" kind a thing.

Comment

the boogeyman has the 140 lb. division scared..danny did look a bit worried but I am sure he'll be ready come fight time, if he takes the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                that was almost 3 years ago so it was a younger judah. Plus matthysse had judah running all around the ring and taking a knee. I bet if you did a poll on who won that fight at least 80 percent will think matthysse won that fight. Matthysse been knocking out guys who haven't been knocked out before. Humberto soto, ajose, now lamont. And you could argue lamont and ajose are top 5 jrww. Humberto soto is a top 10 jrww. Look before hagler became champion hagler lost but many thought he won. But it made him better. I see the same with mattysse
                Polls don't mean **** to me. Second, taking a knee in boxing is the smart thing. You just made it seem dumb, lmfao! And lastly, Soto didn't belong at 140.

Comment

Garcia is a solid fighter but he isn't hard to find in the ring, he can be prone to ending up in a firefight. Lucas has the power to punish anybody who tries to **** with him. The only question left is that we have seen that Garcia has a solid pair of whiskers and won't wilt easily but does Lucas have a chin to match his power. I haven't seen Lucas get chin checked by guys who can **** in most of the videos I have watched, if his chin isn't up to snuff Danny could easily put him down also. Either way I think it should be a great fight that we can all enjoy.

Comment

I think LM wins because Garcia lacks a natural right hand. Garcia can box though which is what makes this fight interesting. I kinda knew Matthysse would beat Peterson, but I didn't expect the early win. Peterson may have been intimidated by Matthysse's power. I want to see who isn't. 2 fighters proved that already. But...I love how Matthysse has persevered from his disappointments, and that he has become a champion. You have to respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by TboneNYC09
                      I think Matthysse is already taking Garcia lightly and i hope for his sake Matts study's Garcia. Garcia does alot of subtle things in the ring that you have to realy pay attention to see. Garcia is deceiving in there, he dont look so fast with his punching but he makes up for it with timing and he uses that timing especially in the exchange.
                      I dont know if it's just me but i feel Matthysse is thinking he walks right over Garcia. He's already talking ***** like "Garcia is slow and wide open"....and the way he beat Peterson proooobably won't help the cause. If all Matthysse does in the ring with Garcia is rely on his power i dont think it will be enough.

As far as Garcia looking worried,Nahhh. I didn't see that at all. IMO i seen a bit of "it's on now" kind a thing.
                      Someone like Matthysse doesn't take anyone lightly. And they already said they don't really watch opponents' tapes.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X