No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Garcia Looked Worried, Told Him I'm Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    I swear I just don't know what to say when I read ish like this. You don't fight so you could never understand the mindset of fighters.
    Neither do you and you have absolutely zero knowledge or insight either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ainokea88
      Garcia is overrated. glass jaw khan, old man Morales and old man Judah.
      Not impressive at all. Matty will KO him. Garcia is a tiny 140lber who almost got beat by old man judah. that's scary. Matty seen the fear lol
      Garcia clearly beat Judah and Matthysse lost. Your math doesn't add up.

Comment

May the best man win, I have no favorite, just give me a war! I personally think this fight will go no more than 9 rounds, both guys will drop each other but I fill Matthysse power will take its toll on Danny, but I see Danny giving Lucus a hard fight in return.

Comment

Soto gave Lucas some trouble at first when he was very aggressive, actually at the end of the fight Lucas said that Soto was a very hard hitter and that he felt his punches. I believe that Soto is an underrated fighter because he likes to fight bums, but the truth is that he has good boxing technique, decent speed and is a hard hitter. Still Lucas showed that he's able to take a punch and was able to eventually get to him.

I think that if Danny García shows up with a good game plan he could last a few rounds, but if he tries to **** with Lucas he's going to get brutally knocked out. Anyway I don't see how Danny is going to beat Lucas, the guy already showed that he has a great chin, decent speed, massive punching power and for me what's more important is that he has a lot of accuracy. Sure, he misses with wild shots sometimes but when he hits his opponent he does it with great accuracy.

Comment

Lucas Matthysse commits to the body. That is the one thing that I like about him when he is being hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              That is your math and your scorecard. No, Lucas didn't clearly win both fights. Youtube them. I'm not blasting him over his losses. We are talking boxing. Everyone won't like Matthysse so please get used to that. Matthysse has critics. At this point I'm one of them.
              well you're crazy then :laugh:
              told you before, don't care if you simply don't like him
              just not seeing what Broner, Floyd, and Margarito have to do with it
              forget it man, gonna just let it dead

Comment

Sucketts might literally have a heart attack if GGG, Matthysse, and Canelo keep winning. He hates them soooo much Calm down bro, it's just boxing.

Comment

BPP,

I already made this thread like 3 hours before this one was posted.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=597757

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    well you're crazy then :laugh:
                    told you before, don't care if you simply don't like him
                    just not seeing what Broner, Floyd, and Margarito have to do with it
                    forget it man, gonna just let it dead
                    I don't just simply "not" like boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ducketts View Post
                      garcia clearly beat judah and matthysse lost. Your math doesn't add up.
                      that was almost 3 years ago so it was a younger judah. Plus matthysse had judah running all around the ring and taking a knee. I bet if you did a poll on who won that fight at least 80 percent will think matthysse won that fight. Matthysse been knocking out guys who haven't been knocked out before. Humberto soto, ajose, now lamont. And you could argue lamont and ajose are top 5 jrww. Humberto soto is a top 10 jrww. Look before hagler became champion hagler lost but many thought he won. But it made him better. I see the same with mattysse

Comment

Working...
                      X