No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Garcia Looked Worried, Told Him I'm Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
    LOL..I know. I made a thread about it after the fight.
    In my turn, I strongly doubt that they would actually want to match Danny Garcia with Matthysse right now. Simply because would not produce enough money.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      why rios lol? all 3 of these guys beat him. garcia and lucas brutally. alvarado same as before, or maybe worse since figuring out rios is about as hard as figuring out how to open a door...
      You never know until the fighters meet up in the same ring... Would be an awesome PPV card.. Worth every bit of the $70 if it were to be a two card main event

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Garcia can't outbox Matthysse and his chin is not sturdy enough. He was hurt by old man Morales and Judah. And he also cuts up, one way or another he's getting stopped.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Will see.........

Comment

• New York Daily news:
          "One of the more striking images that resulted from Saturday's fight between Lucas Matthysse and Lamont Peterson wasn't the thudding left hook that Matthysse landed repeatedly against Peterson. It was the look of utter amazement— some might even say horror — that seemed to register on the face of Danny Garcia."
          (...) "With Garcia absent from the presser and his usually active Twitter account quiet in the hours after the fight, Schaefer spoke up for Garcia..."
          Last edited by MDPopescu; 05-19-2013, 08:09 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            In my turn, I strongly doubt that they would actually want to match Danny Garcia with Matthysse right now. Simply because would not produce enough money.
            And its a fair point. If you were All Haymon, would you throw your young 25 year old champion into this fight. Everybody and their mother thinks Matthysse will walk through him in a brutal fashion. You think Haymon doesn't feel the same way?

People don't want to hear this but this doesn't seem like an All Haymon move.

I hope that's not the case though of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              The Boxing Voice Radio just said that he talked to a "very important person" and told him that he highly doubts Garcia vs. Matthysse will happen.

Take it for whatever its worth. Don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP
                Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

So... GB said it was likely to happen in 9/7 but now its supposed to not happen? Sounds like Garcia don't want it cause apparently GB does.

Hahahaha

Not surprised tho. I never expect fights

The sad thing about this one is that its a mandatory title fight and Lucas didn't get the opportunity to fight for the IBF on Saturday. That would be a real ****ed up move if it happens.

Suiliman threatened to strip Floyd if he fought Alexander and skipped over his mandatory Guerrero. I wonder if he will do the same this time.

But its just a rumor and I would just let it play out.
                WBC has to strip Garcia if he doesnt fight. Enough screwing around with Matthysse man. WTF else does this guy have to do?

If the rumor is true then its definitely Danny boy running like I said. Cause GB looks interested in making this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu
                  New York Daily news:
                  "One of the more striking images that resulted from Saturday's fight between Lucas Matthysse and Lamont Peterson wasn't the thudding left hook that Matthysse landed repeatedly against Peterson. It was the look of utter amazement— some might even say horror — that seemed to register on the face of Danny Garcia."
                  (...) "With Garcia absent from the presser and his usually active Twitter account quiet in the hours after the fight, Schaefer spoke up for Garcia..."
                  Wow... lol

Exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by PBP

LOL..I know. I made a thread about it after the fight.

What? You serious right now? You want this to play out like Gamboa and Juanma?

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      WBC has to strip Garcia if he doesnt fight. Enough screwing around with Matthysse man. WTF else does this guy have to do?

If the rumor is true then its definitely Danny boy running like I said. Cause GB looks interested in making this.

Meh it's just a rumor at this stage. Garcia would look real bad unless Floyd plays captain save a hoe. He's one outside the ring so it wouldn't surprisee. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X