No announcement yet.

Is broner sh**ing his panties

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Totally different style from Peterson, unlike Peterson, Broner actually can fight inside which is what you have to do against Matthysse you have to stay in the pocket, you cannot back up and try to fight off of your back foot, if you do he will hunt you down and stop you

But Matthysse vs Garcia must happen before any other match up

dude, garcia broner are scared *****less after tonight no way they want to fight lm

Comment

I absolutely love post fight hype. However I'll give this one to Matthysse.

Comment

The Broner hype is getting boring, he shouldn't be mentioned with the best at 140 or 147 until he actually beats someone decent at those weights.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
          And so the over hyping begins
          My man...the only person I personally thought would hand it to Lucas got laid out in 3 rounds. You take away the 2 questionable losses to Judah and Alexander and he is undefeated. He has a KO % of like 90%....time to step off the critic box and acknowledge this guy is the real deal. He is going to lay Garcia out, lay Khan out....no one will want to fight him unless they are forced to. He put Peterson down with a grazing shot to the top of the head......it was a half-missed punch and he took him down, that power is crazy man. Nothing is overhyped about him...I bet against him and I'm telling you...this guy is a modern day throw-back guy.

Comment

I don't think broner is planning on fighting matthysse any time soon.

Comment

Who?

Comment

Broner dont want none of Matthysse in all honesty Garcia looked a little nervous after Matthysse won both Broner and Garcia need a change of pants

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  The Broner hype is getting boring, he shouldn't be mentioned with the best at 140 or 147 until he actually beats someone decent at those weights.
                  Broner got dropped by a Peterson jab, what in the world do you guys think a Matthysse jab would do to him?

Comment

Matthysse has ****** strength

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Broner got dropped by a Peterson jab, what in the world do you guys think a Matthysse jab would do to him?
                      when was this

Comment

Working...
                      X