Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Beats Down Lee Purdy For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am the charter member of the IHATEALEXANDER fan club. I am glad to know it grows because he ****ing SUCKS.

Comment

Garbage fight...Purdy=punching bag....this fight proved nothing for Alexander except the propaganda bs of a Floyd fight in the horizon.

Comment

Devon is garbage. He is the most overrated fighter in boxing without a doubt. The guy loads up as hard as he can on every single punch and he still can't hurt anyone. Either that or he is doing his BS shoeshining, all punches of course accompanied by that ANNOYING ****ing grunting he does. He is just not exciting to watch at all and he should have 2 more losses on his record without a doubt. This no name bum he fought tonight he couldn't even put a dent in. I bet Khan beats Devon and I will take anyone's $ on that. I think Garcia and Paulie could beat Devon too.

Comment

Purdy was brave but obviously outclassed. Kell Brook must be gutted right now because he had a decent chance of winning this fight. Alexander's a good fighter, but by no means unbeatable.

Comment

No way devon fights Floyd next.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
              Devon is garbage. He is the most overrated fighter in boxing without a doubt. The guy loads up as hard as he can on every single punch and he still can't hurt anyone. Either that or he is doing his BS shoeshining, all punches of course accompanied by that ANNOYING ****ing grunting he does. He is just not exciting to watch at all and he should have 2 more losses on his record without a doubt. This no name bum he fought tonight he couldn't even put a dent in. I bet Khan beats Devon and I will take anyone's $ on that. I think Garcia and Paulie could beat Devon too.
              Alexander v Mayweather does 500k ppv's max. Floyd ain't getting 30 mil for that fight. I'm not buying it. If it happens, Floyd by UD, 119-109 on all 3.

Comment

I'd probably take Khan over Devon.

Comment

People give Devon no respect. He stays in the pocket, throws 80 power, punches a round, and doesnt clinch and you hate them. However, you hate when he boxes. You all are just haters.

And on top he had a hurt hand.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Devon didnt clinch. It was entertaining to me. As long as fighters throw punches with the intent to hurt and dont grab and hold then i have no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf
                      Devon didnt clinch. It was entertaining to me. As long as fighters throw punches with the intent to hurt and dont grab and hold then i have no complaints.
                      Right here.

Devon could have stopped him on his first punch and people would have complained.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X