Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson: If All Matthysse Has is Power, He's in Trouble!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peterson: If All Matthysse Has is Power, He's in Trouble!

After a tumultuous 2012 that saw him sitting on the sidelines, IBF junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson returned with an emphatic victory this past February, battering former titlist Kendall Holt over the course of eight rounds before seeing the fight waived off.

With momentum again on his side, Peterson (31-1-1, 16 KO’s) finds himself in a crucial match later tonight, as he will be locking horns with Argentina’s Lucas Matthysse (33-2, 31 KO’s) inside of the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

no, more like if all matthysse has is power then your in trouble buddy

i feel like the matthysse fans kinda got quiet lately bc of him just flying to usa on wednesday nd him looking in skinny & sick

but no worries, a lot of this fight will take place on the inside were pedersons crafty but matty has power.. matthysse tko 8.. lets effin go!! 7 more hours to find out danny garcias mandatory

Comment

''I don't like to look at people and say that they have weaknesses. Because, a lot of the times, just because they do something different doesn't mean that its a weakness. In some fights it might be a strength'' - Sounds like common sense but I feel so many fans, boxers & trainers can't grasp this concept.

Comment

You see Lucas these steroids give me an iron chin.

Comment

Peterson is very right..Matt's is going to need something else to win this fight..Power alone won't cut it..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Peterson: If All Matthysse Has is Power, He's in Trouble!
            yeah, cause you got PEDs!!!

Comment

Peterson's just trying to hype himself up. Lucas already said he's not necessarily looking for the KO on the conference call.

Comment

If Peterson thinks all Matthysse has is power, he's in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Peterson is very right..Matt's is going to need something else to win this fight..Power alone won't cut it..
                  He has a lot more to offer than power.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    ''I don't like to look at people and say that they have weaknesses. Because, a lot of the times, just because they do something different doesn't mean that its a weakness. In some fights it might be a strength'' - Sounds like common sense but I feel so many fans, boxers & trainers can't grasp this concept.
                    Comment of the year. Especially trainers.

Comment

Working...
                    X