Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson: If All Matthysse Has is Power, He's in Trouble!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
    Matthysse isn't one dimensional at all. He knocked out Dallas Jr with a COUNTER right hand, but people appreciated more the power that punch delivered than the skill displayed. Lucas by KO under 5 rounds is my prediction.
    I understand what ya getting at brother,but I think people also see the opponent Lucas landed the punch on as well..

Comment

I don't think Peterson feels that Lucas solely is a power puncher....he said that's all you normally hear from people when they talk about Matthysse. I feel people are vastly underestimating Peterson tonight too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Peterson is very right..Matt's is going to need something else to win this fight..Power alone won't cut it..
        Explain to me what exactly peterson has that makes him beat Lucas? Do people forget he did a less convincing job against Khan than a shot to bits, non PED taking Julio Diaz?

It disgusts me the way people still like Pederson even though with PEDS flowing through his veins he still lost IMO all his big fights.

I hope for the sake of Boxing Lucas M destroys this guy and ends his career tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Matthyse has good fundamental but also good power, I hope he isn't listening to fans and he hasn't fall in love with his power because that would be the beginning of the end for him.
          Like Mosley did in the latter part of his career.

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!! At the peterson and his fans!!

Comment

Turns out power is good enough.

Comment

I understand what ya getting at brother,but I think people also see the opponent Lucas landed the punch on as well..
                This opponent good enough for you Rome? Danny boy is next.

Comment

Peterson was demolished! Matthysse hurt him with a right hand the round before the stoppage which kinda froze Peterson, and that is why Peterson came forward the next round. Matthysse was impressive tonight.

Comment

Any thoughts? Another opponent, same result.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Peterson was demolished! Matthysse hurt him with a right hand the round before the stoppage which kinda froze Peterson, and that is why Peterson came forward the next round. Matthysse was impressive tonight.
                      lol. i was lookin for the post you made saying peterson is gna ktfo of matthyse nd couldnt find it, told you ill bump it. lol
                      but you gave the machine his proprs so thats cool
                      just fkd up you deleted it. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X