Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson: If All Matthysse Has is Power, He's in Trouble!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's not all he has.

what now?

Comment

Matthyse has good fundamental but also good power, I hope he isn't listening to fans and he hasn't fall in love with his power because that would be the beginning of the end for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Matthyse has good fundamental but also good power, I hope he isn't listening to fans and he hasn't fall in love with his power because that would be the beginning of the end for him.
        Listen to the conference call. He's well aware that he needs to utilize his boxing to be successful.

Comment

Interesting in seeing how often both can hit either man. I wouldn't be surprised by a late TKO for Matthysse, but I'd like to see Peterson get the legit win tonight if his skills hold up..

Comment

I dont care who wins personally even though I picked Peterson. I just want both fighters to be at their best. I want this fight to live up to the hype. I want to see drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Matthysse lives in the woods and BBQs animals that are stupid enough to walk into his camp. I highly doubt he's checking up on BS to see what fans are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                He has a lot more to offer than power.
                I agree,Matt's better put it together..Peterson's not a game mang..

Comment

this is going to be epic. both can bring it. mathysse can win by ko and peterson can win by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    If Peterson thinks all Matthysse has is power, he's in trouble.
                    Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    He has a lot more to offer than power.
                    These. Solid defense, respectable handspeed, very good combinations, good volume, very good at cutting off the ring, respectable counterpuncher, iron chin. Matthysse is very well rounded.

Comment

Matthysse isn't one dimensional at all. He knocked out Dallas Jr with a COUNTER right hand, but people appreciated more the power that punch delivered than the skill displayed. Lucas by KO under 5 rounds is my prediction.

Comment

Working...
                      X