Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather, Ward, or Whitaker had one punch KO power???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i can't stand shaquille oneal, but if he had a butter mid range jump shot he would be unstoppable.

hell, if he could shoot free throws he would have been a candidate for the g.o.a.t.
    He was already unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      until they face a granite chinned, pressure punching machine like Tony.

see this is what i was talkin about in the other thread. you're good you!!

Comment

according to Nazim Richardson Ward has power but we haven't seen it yet. When he needs to demonstrate it he will. I am not sure of the video though.

Comment

How can anybody be a fan of Margarito? Serious question. In fact, I hate anyone who is a fan of Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
            How can anybody be a fan of Margarito? Serious question. In fact, I hate anyone who is a fan of Margarito.
            log off

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
              according to Nazim Richardson Ward has power but we haven't seen it yet. When he needs to demonstrate it he will. I am not sure of the video though.
              Ward is a lefty that fights orthodox.

Comment

They wouldn't be the fighters that are/were with one punch KO power. That isn't the way life works. They spent thousands of hours developing the other aspects of their game because they never had the ability to instantly end a fight.

Comment

That got him knocked out against an old welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    They wouldn't be the fighters that are/were with one punch KO power. That isn't the way life works. They spent thousands of hours developing the other aspects of their game because they never had the ability to instantly end a fight.
                    that didn't stop Tommy Hearns from being incredibiliy skilled with sick KO power, but not everyone has Tommy's natural god-given gifts

Comment

Originally posted by LeonardEllerbe
                      Floyd does have one punch KO Power. The Prince is a natural 130-135 Pound fighter. He is fighting 20-30 pounds above his true limit. He can do it because he's just that great.

Floyd never fully commit to his punches because he don't want to put an extra hurting.
                      c'mon guy... Cherrypicker couldn't even stop Ortiz without suckerpunching him

Comment

Working...
                      X