No announcement yet.

I am rooting for Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    lol except pac never been caught..sure we can be suspicious, but to lump him in with margarito and peterson ..guys who have been caught is stupid.
    if peterson was on such hard drugs, why wasnt he able to KO glass chin khan? yea he tested positive for a banned substance. well, weed is a banned substance, chavez tested positive for it, is he considered a cheat? gotta look at the coin on both sides. theres thousands of substances that are banned from boxing, and a small percentage enhance actual performance and strength of a fighter. not saying lamont didnt take a strength and power enhancing PED, but all signs point to that he didnt. too many people choose to keep the wool over their eyes. its ok people, the cat is out of the bag, we can discuss roids and PEDs and other banned substances that most fighters are on without it being taboo anymore. everyone thinks about it and is curious about, but the general reaction is digust and disdain. but no one seems to be able to put a finger on why, or on what they are disgusted about. lamont tested positive for synthetic testosterone i believe? berto tested positive for deca. chavez tested positive for weed. same category? lets realize that the general rule of thumb is, if a fighter is a superstar, there is a 50/50 chance that fighter is "juicin". the sooner we stop being scared of admitting it and discussing it, the easier it will become to realize not all PEDs are created equal. so many drama queens here considering this is a boxing forum, jeez peeps...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      if peterson was on such hard drugs, why wasnt he able to KO glass chin khan? yea he tested positive for a banned substance. well, weed is a banned substance, chavez tested positive for it, is he considered a cheat? gotta look at the coin on both sides. theres thousands of substances that are banned from boxing, and a small percentage enhance actual performance and strength of a fighter. not saying lamont didnt take a strength and power enhancing PED, but all signs point to that he didnt. too many people choose to keep the wool over their eyes. its ok people, the cat is out of the bag, we can discuss roids and PEDs and other banned substances that most fighters are on without it being taboo anymore. everyone thinks about it and is curious about, but the general reaction is digust and disdain. but no one seems to be able to put a finger on why, or on what they are disgusted about. lamont tested positive for synthetic testosterone i believe? berto tested positive for deca. chavez tested positive for weed. same category? lets realize that the general rule of thumb is, if a fighter is a superstar, there is a 50/50 chance that fighter is "juicin". the sooner we stop being scared of admitting it and discussing it, the easier it will become to realize not all PEDs are created equal. so many drama queens here considering this is a boxing forum, jeez peeps...
      Agree with you in a sense that most likely all the top boxers are on some form of enhancements, but at the same time, depending on which fan base you talk to, if one guy takes something, then it's a disgrace to humanity, but if another guy takes something, then it's whatever.

That's the problem I have. When Pac was ACCUSED, it was the worst thing in the history of boxing, but if another fighter's accused or CAUGHT, then it's OK, since everyone's taking them.
      Last edited by BUNGALOWS; 05-17-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Lol @ Peterson fans changing their stance on drug cheats now that it's known that Peterson is a doper. These were the same guys accusing other fighters without a shred of evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by emurgencee View Post
          I am rooting for Peterson

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            Agree with you in a sense that most likely all the top boxers are on some form of enhancements, but at the same time, depending on which fan base you talk to, if one guy takes something, then it's a disgrace to humanity, but if another guy takes something, then it's whatever.

That's the problem I have. When Pac was ACCUSED, it was the worst thing in the history of boxing, but if another fighter's accused or CAUGHT, then it's OK, since everyone's taking them.
            its not OK for any of them to take it, but it is what it is in boxing. its not gonna change and its only get more prevalent, so people should be accepting of it, instead of crying about it. whether its peterson who cheated or pac, or floyd, or whoever it was, i dont see how pointing fingers and whining is gonna change anything. fighters are evolving into PED users. period. this is happening. its going on. its not gonna change. the drugs will always beat the tests. its all good people.

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Lol @ Peterson fans changing their stance on drug cheats now that it's known that Peterson is a doper. These were the same guys accusing other fighters without a shred of evidence.
            has there been a post of yours where something useful is written? i actually am curious, sincerely. all i have seen thus far is you riding other peoples posts almost like youre the new kid in school trying to sit with the cool kids at the lunch table, or you just reply with something which is hard to make sense of for even the most delusional posters here. half the time Im not sure if you have opinions of your own or not. though Im sure youll take this an insult and the reply that will follow from you Im sure will be hysterical, but im jus curious i cant helpit. its quite interesting really...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz
              Quote:

Originally Posted by SoggyLungs

lol except pac never been caught..sure we can be suspicious, but to lump him in with margarito and peterson ..guys who have been caught is stupid.

Umm what? It takes more than just PEDs to punch hard. You also need technique to generate power not just PEDs. If we go by your logic Julian Jackson and Tyson mustve been on some SERIOUS ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Not me, I don't support cheaters, they make me sick.

Comment

Not supporting a known cheat, Matthysse via murder.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Umm what? It takes more than just PEDs to punch hard. You also need technique to generate power not just PEDs. If we go by your logic Julian Jackson and Tyson mustve been on some SERIOUS ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    thank you for agreeing with me and indirectly acknowledging that all the "i dont support drug cheats" business is taken out of proportion. this is getting exciting...

ps the margarito fans are absolutely the kings in this thread. lmao i love it!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      its not OK for any of them to take it, but it is what it is in boxing. its not gonna change and its only get more prevalent, so people should be accepting of it, instead of crying about it. whether its peterson who cheated or pac, or floyd, or whoever it was, i dont see how pointing fingers and whining is gonna change anything. fighters are evolving into PED users. period. this is happening. its going on. its not gonna change. the drugs will always beat the tests. its all good people.
                      That wasn't my point. My point was, it's OK for certain fighters to be cheating, but if another fighter even gets accused, it's the end of the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X