No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia buys a $14,000 grill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    If it's Gold (and it looks like), then yes. It'll go up in value.
    No it won't that's not 14k of gold and it's no good to anyone else.

Comment

broke asses please stop hating on Danny just because your disposable income ain't enough for 14k grills.

Comment

he and peter grill in need to meet at a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          No it won't that's not 14k of gold and it's no good to anyone else.
          Did you read? I said IF it's 14k Gold, then yes, the value will go up. And you obviously don't know much about Gold. Because if that grill is Gold, he can still sell it later. When you sell Gold to let's say a precious metals dealer, they take it to get melted. As long as you go to a reputable dealer, they will pay you top dollar for what it's worth. They'll weight it, test, etc.

Comment

If it's Gold (and it looks like), then yes. It'll go up in value.

it's not a gold bar. it is a grill.

there would be no money in selling a 14k grill with 14k worth of gold in it.

if it is gold then it is worth its weight in gold, and it's weight will be less than 14 grand worth.

he does not have 10-11 oz of gold in his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Thisis why fighters go broke.
              Even in his interviews he doesn't sound like the smartest guy out there, I think that's why Angel speaks for him most of the time.

I'm sure he got a discount no way he blew 14k on something that dumb.

Comment

Did you read? I said IF it's 14k Gold, then yes, the value will go up. And you obviously don't know much about Gold. Because if that grill is Gold, he can still sell it later. When you sell Gold to let's say a precious metals dealer, they take it to get melted. As long as you go to a reputable dealer, they will pay you top dollar for what it's worth. They'll weight it, test, etc.
                14k is for the moulding and fitting included, that's not $14,000 of gold, so no he won't get anywhere near that for weight value. Use your brain......

Comment

i dont get why you people get mad at someone at how they spend THEIR money. its his damn money, he can do as he pleases. nobody is looking at any of you with a microscope telling you how to spend yours, let him do his thing

Comment

not 14 karat gold, 14 thousand dollars worth of gold.

he doesn't have 14 thousand dollars worth of gold in his mouth. that's probably more than 10 oz.

here's what 10 oz of gold looks like.

Comment

Damn, Instagram is serious business, the name calling on there is vicious.

Comment

Working...
                      X