No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia buys a $14,000 grill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    gold, at around $1,400 an ounce is a useless waste of money? mmmmmkay. lots of economic experts since this pic of danny came out. no surprise.

gold is never a bad investment matthew lesko. now if you said "damn what a douchebag" then you would have a valid argument, but you are annoyed that someone else spent the money they earned instead. well a sincere LOL to that!
    No gold is not a useless waste of money idiot a gold grill that cost $14,000 and weighs less then an ounce is. Especially when its in the form of an ugly mouth piece. Besides if u had any common sense you would know that I was comparing the usefulness of an outdoor grill against the uselessness of a mouth grill. Now if you would have STFU instead of trying to pretend to be educated on the finer points of economics you wouldn't come off like such an idiot but you being annoyed by someone else's posting well a queer will do that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      No gold is not a useless waste of money idiot a gold grill that cost $14,000 and weighs less then an ounce is. Especially when its in the form of an ugly mouth piece. Besides if u had any common sense you would know that I was comparing the usefulness of an outdoor grill against the uselessness of a mouth grill. Now if you would have STFU instead of trying to pretend to be educated on the finer points of economics you wouldn't come off like such an idiot but you being annoyed by someone else's posting well a queer will do that!
      the finer points of economics lol. did you ask your mom to help you write this post. certain sentences start off with a certain pizazz, and then revert to Davis40 type of caliber.

ah a renaissance man. a rare calamity.

"well a queer will do that..." - pure awesomeness in its rawest form

obama is on your side, you dont have to hate yourself anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by imissolddays
        The grill thing depends on where your from and possible how u grew up. If anyone feels sorry for someone ever wearing a grill is there prob jealous and never had cash for it or from up north or possible a square. Even though I would never do again I dont blame them some of my homeboys still wear them. Tv johnny fake tho **** be lightweight go to king johnny for real ****
        Isn't Danny Garcia from up north though, he even reps being from north philly

Comment

Working...
        X