Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Plans Big Run After Golden Boy Parting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moreno is still one of the best in the sport...him against Rigo would be hilarious. They'd probably average 12 punches per round...combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I wish him all the best.
      Me too.....

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Wonder if Moreno could be enticed to fight Rigo at 122. I know that's not a very appealing fight to many, but I'd like to see it one day.
      Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
      Moreno is still one of the best in the sport...him against Rigo would be hilarious. They'd probably average 12 punches per round...combined.
      Lefty vs. Lefty - you never know.......

Comment

Moreno is still one of the most skilled in the game.

I hope his career doesn't fizzle out.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post

Lefty vs. Lefty - you never know.......
          True...I been a Moreno fan since the first time I saw him. Very skilled guy in there. If only he had some power.

Comment

Can't wait Chemito!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              Yamanaka vs Moreno is the fight to make at 118 now. I wouldn't mind seeming Moreno fight McDonnell now either.
              Boom right there.Japanese fighters tend too not travel but recently Teiken promotions have brought fighters too the states (Nishioka and Kamegai) and Yamanaka is with Teiken so hopefully this is a fight that can be made

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
                True...I been a Moreno fan since the first time I saw him. Very skilled guy in there. If only he had some power.
                Yep, awkward too, which I like. Definitely needs some pop though - that was his undoing vs. Mares.....

Comment

Hope he gets signed and back in the ring soon

Comment

It's obvious Arum will build him up as a future opponent for Rigondeaux. That would be a very interesting fight for people who love scientific boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X