No announcement yet.

ESPN Reporting: Manny Pacquiao In Financial Trouble... Wow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrTruth View Post
    hind site is always 20/20.... Havent people been saying this for years about the Manny/Bob Arum situation.
    Foyd has been outting Bobs sneaky azz since the whole Floyd/Pac thing started, but people were calling him a hater/jelous...
    As much as I think Manny was in on the whole deal, I hate seeing Bob get over on him like this
    You must think we're stupid. Go bash Top Rank somewhere else.
    • cixthree 142.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    • MrTruth 142.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
      Roy Jones isnt broke is he?

I assume you're talking about fighting too long? In Roys case I can see why it happened. Imagine once being so untouchable. It must be so hard coming to terms with the fact you just aint got it anymore
      Pretty sure Roy owed a TON of money to the IRS.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Yeah thats the reason. Its that athletes are all so Dumb!!!

Your a MORON
        and a half buddy, take that to the bank and cash it.....
        lol..pot...and kettle...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Did no one else actually read the article?

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-jr?src=mobile

There's nothing new in it about Pacquiao's finances at all. It says that Pacquiao doesn't pay close attention to his finances and that he's managed by Michael Koncz. And that's about it.
          Yeah here are the highlights lol

"But unlike Mayweather, who for many years has personally and painstakingly selected his opponents -- many competing at least a few pounds above their natural range or a few years beyond their prime -- Pacquiao is frequently matched up with the most commercially viable foe, weight and style be damned.

So why haven't Pacquiao's opponents been as carefully selected as Mayweather's?

Mayweather's judicious style of boxing, designed to minimize the possibility of danger by taking as few risks as possible,"

HAHAHAHA There is nothing funnier then watching these floyd fanboys on NSB try to deny this stuff every single day thread after thread like its not true and everyone doesn't know. Talk about chasing your own tail.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            worse comes to worst, he can always just beat up tomato cans back home...he'd still sell out the arena
            He already started with the baranggay captain...
            He's stepping up to a pulis patola next.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Remember he got a 1 million as a signing bonus from top rank...

WHAT AN IDIOT, and he is a politician. lololololololololol
              No wonder the place is a third world country... if you cant understand simple finances then you probably shouldnt be running a country.
              Im american so i know all about politicians with no financial acumen
              Yes, because just being from the US qualifies u as an expert in the financial expertise of our congress members, who ,btw, get paid by our tax dollars to manage state funds and budgets, which btw aren't getting passed, not because congress members are stupid, but because of polar ideologies... Yeah, great job showing u know allllllllllll about the financial acumen of politicians just because ur from the US.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
                Cotto hadn't fought Mayweather yet, he came off the Margarito rematch and then Pacquiao wanted him at 147, then Mayweather came in trying to be the "hero" and said he'd fight Cotto at 154. I think Mayweather just did that for PR purposes, nothing else. He wanted to get the fans on his side and be more vocal about Pacquiao fighting at catchweights while pointing to "Look, I fought Cotto and Oscar at the full 154 pound limit, while Pacquiao drained DLH to 147 and drained Cotto to 145 and wanted to drain him again from 154 to 147, what a coward." He wanted the media on his side. But now if he kills the Canelo fight by asking for the fight at 147, he's going to kill that image of him supposedly fighting guys at their weight while they are comfortable.
                Holy **** bro where did u get that pic of BHOP?

Comment

I just skimmed through the article and its all speculation...no finances listed, just a quote here and there...

Comment

Originally posted by bravestone View Post
                    He should have left Top Rank long ago. It sucks to hear this.
                    No question. Pacquiao kept re-signing as did Cotto way past the point they should have. Horrible mistake.
                    Last edited by A-Wolf; 05-17-2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
                      Well Mayweather ,you are the good boy who ducks risky fights and cherrypicks the safe ones to fool people for their money !

Good example for the new generation of boxers , they should take care and don't repeat the fault of bad Pacquiao !
                      lol ya if only manny and floyd havent been fighting the same fighters for years that would make sense

Comment

Working...
                      X