No announcement yet.

ESPN Reporting: Manny Pacquiao In Financial Trouble... Wow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    But you quote crappy journalism every day lol , ah thats right I forgot , its crap if its about Manny and the holy grail if its about Floyd , now I got it .
    Oh word? Find one post in history where I ever quoted any journalism idiot? If you do I'll leave your cherry picking boyfriend alone for 6 months. Have fun staying up all night going through my post history to find it. I know you'll do it to because you bare the thought of his name being slandered lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      You got tags on yourself kid , your not a real boxing fans a$$hole , you declare a duck when its not a fight you want , did Manny duck any fighters off course not according to you lol dream on hater .
      Dude I AM NOT a Pacquio fan! Can u get that through your simple little head?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        This is a pathetic excuse for journalism. It's basically the same rehashed bull**** people in NSB have been saying for years without a shred of evidence to back up their claims.

It comes as no surprise to me that the unfounded accusations put forth in this piece of 'news' is actually being debated seriousaly by you pedestrian ******s. Carry on.
        The thread should have ended here.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          I knew something was up when he claimed to buy a new home in Vegas before the Cotto fight and it turned out to be Konz house instead.
          Guy is putting up appearances by claiming to buy a Ferrari on 24/7 when rumors are he is deep in debt to Arum before and after every fight.
          Who turns down $40 million to fight Floyd when your usually making half that?
          He doesn't even make half of $40 mil. After everyone gets their share he gets around $8.5 mil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I dont feel sorry for him.

A fool and his money are easily seperated....

Do you think spending 2 mil on your brothers and wife's campaign is a wise financial move.

I like manny as a fighter and a person, but i dont feel sorry for him in the least. I was poor early in life and worked hard, paid attention in school and college and now run my own company. I don't make 20 million like manny does, but i understand how to grow money not waste it.
            Difference is you had the opportunity to grow up and go to school in a first world country, Manny came from the slums of the Philippines with no education and no support structure.

Comment

• Dunno if this is true or not but I do have to say, the dude has plenty of leechers on him and no matter how nice he would like to be, in the end, he has to think of himself and his future. Boxing is a short lived career unless your B-Hopkins and a lot of these guys who never seen money before don't know how to handle it. I honestly thought Manny was a lot wiser with his money and the investments but who knows, with all the leechers, they could of steered him into many bad decisions.

Comment

• A boxer going broke????? What a surprise....

It's like these dudes don't think about their future, instead wasting it on grills and stupid s hit like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  u didn't see **** if u did u wouldn't of said **** because what I said was relevant to the original poster. Just admit u commented because you're a butt hurt Floyd stan and my comment stung your vagina then go to sleep.
                  Its not your money so dont be so butthurt about it. I know you feel you must defend pac at all costs but come on man.

Comment

• He just needs to get rid of the super large entourage and reduce his expenses.
                    He can live on 10 million comfortably for the rest of his life in the Philippines. The question is can he be disciplined enough to make changes in his life.
                    I think Mayweather will be okay though he seems like he has a pretty good grasp of his finances right now at least.
                    He should play up his new nice guy character and try to parlay some more endorsement deals.
                    His last fight should be a cashout with Pacquiao and both can ride off into the sunset.
                    Hell they if they were smart they would set it up as a draw and milk a rematch too. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                      this part of the article reeked of bull*****
                      Yeah but you gotta understand what's going on here. Lines are being drawn in the sand. This is clearly an article favored for Mayweather. But just a week or so ago, other members of the press tried to say the Floyd fight did under 1 million, with little to zero basis to build that from. There are certain members of the press on both sides, taking sides, in a downplaying and slandering war. This is all top rank vs gbp, and more importantly, Hbo vs Showtime. Big business.

Before the networks were feuding along the same lines as the promotional companies, it was less of a polarized situation. But now? Hbo and its affiliates and Showtime and its affiliates sign a lot of checks. Everybody should keep that in mind before they start reacting to this or that.

Comment

Working...
                      X