Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Reporting: Manny Pacquiao In Financial Trouble... Wow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's cause of his blood sucking leeches in his circle. Hopefully, that loss to Marquez made those guys latch off a bit, but Pacquiao does not take charge of anything. Too busy letting other guys do it for him. Cant really fault him though cuz he never really went to school and grew up poor all he had was boxing as a way out

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      LOL WoW, 2 butt hurt Flowmo's getting upset over my post in less then 5 min. That has to be some kind of NSB record. I honestly don't even know how you guys find them and reply so fast all the time? I only log on to post once every day or two at different times. It's actually pretty impressive. If you guys put that kind of effort into paperwork you could make good forensic accountants or something.

Anyway Fetta I did u the favor of quoting the poster I originally replied to so you could see how butt hurt and defensive of Floyd you come off as. Only because I've watched you slob him up for so long in so many threads. I hope you take the time to read through since I went through all of the trouble of finding it for you. Then maybe u can fill the guys in at the next fan club meeting and you fellas can change your tactics?
      oh no i saw what you replied to and stand by that it is sad you resorted tothat. Talk about butthurt. Haha!

Comment

• pacs finances being in trouble will not happen anytime soon, best believe it.
        why did pac with all the things happening around him, being this much busy still wants a seat in the govt?

google philippine pork barrel

you'll see he isnt really that dumb about money.

Comment

• PAC is dumb no surprise at all, 7 million for campaign for reals

Comment

• Who gives a shet. I'm not getting any of that paper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              I hope Pac gets it together. He needs to fire some people in his inner circle. I would start with his adviser.
              I'd start with Bob Arum.

Comment

• Originally posted by imissolddays
                Not sure but the way you act and things you say have alot to do with personality. I like to watch floyd fight I cant tell how great he is cause the guy has no balls however I think he is the best of this area it sickens me to say. They both are guilty of using each others names and great matchmaking. I dont pick a side ****em both im just a fan that watches whatevers available. I can see both there bull**** one catchweight king one afraid of a challenge
                Nah not at all I liked Floyd a lot until he left 135 and started cherry picking all his fights. I couldn't give a **** less about his personality. I don't even know that *****

Comment

• I remember Don King would charge Tyson thousands just for towels.

The problem is Pacquiao is a stand up guy, he will remain loyal to Arum until he retires. For all the things he has done for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    oh no i saw what you replied to and stand by that it is sad you resorted tothat. Talk about butthurt. Haha!
                    u didn't see **** if u did u wouldn't of said **** because what I said was relevant to the original poster. Just admit u commented because you're a butt hurt Floyd stan and my comment stung your vagina then go to sleep.

Comment

• I hope it is not true but I would not be shocked, the man works for Bob Arum and with Arum if you don't have a back bone he will take full advantage of you as would most Promoters

Arum is no different then Don King, it is easier to ROB a fighter who is not from America and who feels he owes Arum everything for making him a star that he can't speak up for himself

The man needs to LEAVE BOB ARUM like Oscar, Mayweather and Cotto did or else Pacquiao will go broke when he retires because of the fuking LEACHES like Arum and Koncz

Pacquiao don't owe Arum NOTHING!

Comment

Working...
                      X