No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: Mayweather's Performance is Real Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
    why are you assuming mayweather will get brain damage nd go broke by fighting pacquiao or canelo? is that why floyd is scared? bc if he think he'll get his ass kicked nd get brain damage by fighting them, i wouldnt fight them neither. but personally i think mayweather would put a good showing against them nd be in conpletely good health after, thats why i dont understand why he wont take it. you guys are looking at canelo nd pacman as if they were mike tyson, dam
    Although this has been discussed 1 trillion times...when Pac had all his request met, glove size, ring size, 10 mil per pound, 50/50...was it Floyd who walked away?...there is a video with roach saying they will take any test...then they backed away...so the only demand Floyd made with random tests up til the fight. ..he came off and offered 14 days...Manny walked away. Lets not forget the cut, building of stadium and mayweather calling him on the phone personally...acting like Floyd soley sabotaged this fight being made is the dumbest crap ever. Manny has Arum...he doesn't make decisions on his finances otherwise at his height he wouldn't have been getting robbed blind with 6 to 8 mil dollar guar.purses.

As for Canelo its been two weeks since his last fight. ...quit acting like a deal should be already made....or that Floyd should be running around yelling out "I want Canelo"...he's the cash cow everyone wants to fight Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
      If Mayweather's boxing is real boxing then god forbin what Virgil Hunter thinks of Amir Khan ahaha!
      Chicken strutting and running for dear life so the opponent doesn't touch his whiskers and make him crumple down like a sack of ****.
      Look Alton Keith...this is a boxing site. As a matter of fact just ban yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        LOL!!!! I've been outta jail less than 24 hrs and I already get a keyboard warrior threatening me. Funny ****. I just spent the the better part of the last two months fighting, and beating, a charge cause some ignorant mofo wasnted some issue. I'm good homie. You're way too tough for me.
        2 months??? That's baby nuts. Lol Jk. Look that wasn't a threat u moron. and Idc if u was locked up, don't mean nothing to me. If u really just got out of jail 24hrs ago, u really should be going something more productive with your life then talking to me about a bunch of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          It's just a shame that Mayweather didn't throw follow-ups to those right hands and get Guerrero out of there. I know he hurt his hand, but I wonder if he treated it as practice for Alvarez as well. He'd want to fight the same way, land a good clean shot and move.
          You can tell he hurt his hand in the 8th when he hurt Guerrero and tried to put him away. Look at the 9th he basically gave that round away and did very little.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
            it does seem like hes taking another subtle jab at roach because roach is the ultimate rock em sock em robots trainer in boxing
            Well he's not looking too good because Khans performance vs Diaz was far from great. Khan lost to a top jr ww under roach. Diaz is far from that.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              I KNOW !!!!!!!!!

We can put a pink ballerina skirt on Mayweather and he can do the boot scootin boogie !!!!!

It would be hypocritical of me to say I didn't like a mover, I loved Cassius Clay when he moved around Sonny Liston, but then he unleashed HELL and had him rockin

but

the GOAT , the cherry picking ,sumbi###, ballerina pot shot KING, just loves to move, naw, yall can have him.

He is a cherry picker?? Didn't you make a bet that Robert would win?? OH AIGHT.... I see you have been missing in action since that fight! So was Rob a cherry pick? If so why did you bet on him?

Comment

Canelos win over Lopez>>>>>Floyds over Robert

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  ........uh, what? There were plenty of times when he made Robert miss and made him pay.
                  Your right man... that dude is a hater making shyt up to fit his agenda

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Don't really agree with this. A big part of the reason that fans appreciate aggressive, risk-taking fighters is because we understand that it's not easy and that it's the sort of thing that not every boxer is willing to do.

It also gets tiresome how often people act as if the only alternative to Floyd's style is a toe-to-toe war. Saying that we'd like to see a guy try to be more aggressive or close the show when an opponent is hurt is not the same as saying we expect him to lead with his face from the opening bell until the last or that he should only throw haymakers.

I also think a lot of people would prefer for their sons to not fight with an overly-defensive style. Not knocking Floyd because it's his career and life on the line, but a lot of dads do want their sons to fight aggressively.
                    I disagree, I have 2 sons and even though I'm no world class trainer, I teach my boys how to defend as well as be offensive. I personally would rather them learn how not to get hit then to have the toe to toe attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Canelo is not the type of fighter anyone would/should duck. He's 23 and still has a lot of challenges at 154. If the fight can't be made now, he has guys that he can fight. At least the "Floyd ducking Canelo" comments aren't as bad as it was with Pac. That had to be the worst time to post. Not a true boxing fan entertained the thought of posting when Pac was elevated by his fans.
                      No joke Marquez knocked about 75 to 80% of pac fans with him lol... You have the remaining few and the Floyd haters who really don't like pac! When pac fans hear the name Marquez... panic starts lol... "He is a cheater" or "he got a lucky punch" "pac was about to knock him out" But I am glad Marquez knocked him out, not because Pac is a bad guy, because his supporters were over the top... And made communicating about the sport difficult. But Marquez fixed all that lol

Comment

Working...
                      X