No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: Mayweather's Performance is Real Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Did I hit a nerve sweety? Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But, there is a such thing as a stupid opinion. That's what Mr Hunter was pointed out and what I agreed to. If that that makes you feel a certain kinda way, tough. Get your weight up and then you won't have to worry about people calling you on your stupid opinions.
    Wanna know what hits my nerve??? Guys talking the way u talking right now on a damn website. I would pay u to say this to my face. As for the actually boxing, I could care less wtf u think. I'm sure u don't care what I think of u and your opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
      It was worth a buy lol, maybe not for $70, but it was a great performance from a guy many said was loosing a step. Now it's gone from "well, since he really hasn't lost a step, he needs to become a KO machine" lol, not saying you said this lol
      It was worth watching on Showtime, but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
        It was worth a buy lol, maybe not for $70, but it was a great performance from a guy many said was loosing a step. Now it's gone from "well, since he really hasn't lost a step, he needs to become a KO machine" lol, not saying you said this lol
        Your only as good as your last fight. Before this fight, he fought Cotto and it was a good fight. Some thought maybe Floyd was losing it. Against Guerrero he proved those people wrong. He doesn't have to become a ko machine, just wish he would have punished RG more.

Comment

Although dominant, I wouldn't call floyds pot shotting, holding, and evading performance against Robert "real boxing". Real boxing is when you can make your opponent miss by bobbing and weaving while making him pay all while not getting on your bicycle and running to the other side of the ring to avoid taking punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
            Wanna know what hits my nerve??? Guys talking the way u talking right now on a damn website. I would pay u to say this to my face. As for the actually boxing, I could care less wtf u think. I'm sure u don't care what I think of u and your opinions.
            LOL!!!! I've been outta jail less than 24 hrs and I already get a keyboard warrior threatening me. Funny ****. I just spent the the better part of the last two months fighting, and beating, a charge cause some ignorant mofo wasnted some issue. I'm good homie. You're way too tough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              just cause the knicks are better on paper than the bobcats, doesnt mean they will do THAT much better than the bobcats against the heat. maybe score more points and maybe make the heat play harder, but we know who comes out in the end, the team with the better players and the team with the better coaching. so where exactly are you trying to go with this analogy, cause i dont follow.

the better analogy on NSB would be... the heat beat everyone in the NBA, time for them to go play other countries' best teams...and so on and so forth, if that doesnt fly over your head...
              the knicks (54-28) are better on or off paper than the bobcats (21-61) nd the knicks will do better against the heat. during the season knicks beat the heat (3-1).. so no, heat absolutely dont have to venture out the country for better opposition. i think you guys letting this floyd ducking stuff go over your heads. smh

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
                the knicks (54-28) are better on or off paper than the bobcats (21-61) nd the knicks will do better against the heat. during the season knicks beat the heat (3-1).. so no, heat absolutely dont have to venture out the country for better opposition. i think you guys letting this floyd ducking stuff go over your heads. smh
                not too hard i hope, for obvious reasons...

and ps, floyd will be "ducking" everyone and their mothers til about 20 years from now, jus so you know, so you're arguments and "points" are all moot. you know its true...

Comment

Originally posted by bravestone View Post
                  Mayweather shows great boxing and movement against Guerrero - hes boring

Mayweather stands and trades on the ropes with Cotto - Legs are shot and on the downslide

Mayweather may be the most polarizing boxer I've ever read about or watched.
                  Right and before that it was:

"He's fighting who???!!! Alexander??!!GTFOH!!! Alexander ain't sh^T!!Why's he ducking Guerrero??!!! 'Cause he knows Guerrero will knock himTFO!!!B^tch Ass N%66a!!!""

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Although dominant, I wouldn't call floyds pot shotting, holding, and evading performance against Robert "real boxing". Real boxing is when you can make your opponent miss by bobbing and weaving while making him pay all while not getting on your bicycle and running to the other side of the ring to avoid taking punches.
                    ........uh, what? There were plenty of times when he made Robert miss and made him pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Is De La Hoya a boxer? How about Mosely? How about Marquez? Reflex+Speed=Mayweather(winner) Toe-to-Toe and Rope-A-Dope=Ali(Brain Damage and Broke). You're supposed to learn from history, not repeat it!
                      why are you assuming mayweather will get brain damage nd go broke by fighting pacquiao or canelo? is that why floyd is scared? bc if he think he'll get his ass kicked nd get brain damage by fighting them, i wouldnt fight them neither. but personally i think mayweather would put a good showing against them nd be in conpletely good health after, thats why i dont understand why he wont take it. you guys are looking at canelo nd pacman as if they were mike tyson, dam

Comment

Working...
                      X