Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's called Negotiations for a reason...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's called Negotiations for a reason...

It seems that a lot of people on here are jumping the gun on Floyd vs Canalo negotiations, Lets see how it plays out first. Usually you ask for things your not going to get so you can get something you really want. That's usually how negotiations work!!! There's also a chance that Floyd puts it out that he will only fight Canalo at 47 then have people say I won't give him credit unless its at 54. Then Floyd fights Canalo at 54...

Thoughts???

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
    It seems that a lot of people on here are jumping the gun on Floyd vs Canalo negotiations, Lets see how it plays out first. Usually you ask for things your not going to get so you can get something you really want. That's usually how negotiations work!!! There's also a chance that Floyd puts it out that he will only fight Canalo at 47 then have people say I won't give him credit unless its at 54. Then Floyd fights Canalo at 54...

Thoughts???
    my thoughts is that youre basically doing what you just said we shouldnt be doing

Comment

to be honest it's a lot of you guys fault...........why jump the gun when negotiations are still on going. we don't know **** yet and canelos trainer blowing complete smoke out of his a** doesn't change that. (he himself doesn't know whats going on)

why won't you guys just let the negotiations play out first so you don't look like a complete fool..........

jesus.....
      Last edited by Godsfly; 05-16-2013, 09:34 PM.

Comment

cause we've seen cherrypicker negotiate before... making up unrealistic demands then blaming the otherside for not making the fight because they didn't take those unrealistic demands

Comment

My thoughts are Canelo wants to fight Floyd but at 154 pounds since Floyd has been the WBA 154 pound superchamp since May of 2012 and Canelo is the WBA 154 pound regular champ and therefore Floyd's #1 challenger.Floyd does not want to fight Canelo so he insists that Canelo fight him at the welterweight limit of 147 pounds knowing damn well Canelo can't make that weight and won't agree to those terms. So my thoughts are this fight ain't gonna happen, no way, no how. I look forward to Canelo-Cotto and Mayweather vs. Alexander or Garcia or some other 140 or 147 pounder.

Comment

nobody is jumping the gun , we know floyd's history ..he's a b1tch ...

Comment

Fair enough, but when you have 2 guys that are holding a belt in the same division, you negotiate the money split, ring entrance, whatever. But never weight, not for divisional champs.

Comment

besides never, when was the last time Floyd conceded anything in a negotiation against a fighter that posed a challenge?

How many times are you guys going to give Floyd the benefit of the doubt before you realize that he's never going to fight anybody that has the talent to beat him at their best.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-16-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Floyd's dad said he was speaking for him... Are we just supposed to ignore that?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Floyd's dad said he was speaking for him... Are we just supposed to ignore that?
                    Yeah cause they always see eye to eye, right? Floyd Sr "suggested" the fight be at 147, when did Floyd Jr whos the one actually doing the fighting say anything? He hasn't, oh and schaefer already shut down the rumor for most of the "amatuers" here lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X