Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's called Negotiations for a reason...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meanrighthook29 View Post
    Yeah cause they always see eye to eye, right? Floyd Sr "suggested" the fight be at 147, when did Floyd Jr whos the one actually doing the fighting say anything? He hasn't, oh and schaefer already shut down the rumor for most of the "amatuers" here lol.
    he didn't shut down ****. what'll shut it down is that fight being made at 154

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
      besides never, when was the last time Floyd conceded anything in a negotiation against a fighter that posed a challenge?

How many times are you guys going to give Floyd the benefit of the doubt before you realize that he's never going to fight anybody that has the talent to beat him at their best.
      How do you know that he has never made a concession during the negotiation stage? Most negotiations are carried out in private, meaning you will only see the end result.

Comment

This is the moment where Floyd fans slowly start to change their stance from Wow Floyd wants to drain Canelo down to 147? To Floyd Mayweather calls the shots, if he wants Canelo at 147 he'll do it and Canelo will listen.

Same thing happened when they thought Floyd was gonna fight Alexander. At first they showed disgust and then they started talking about how good of a fighter Alexander is

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          he didn't shut down ****. what'll shut it down is that fight being made at 154
          amateur response. When Floyd "Jr" comes out and says the fight is at 147, then we have something to talk about. So until then, shut up with the speculations.

Comment

Yeah cause they always see eye to eye, right? Floyd Sr "suggested" the fight be at 147, when did Floyd Jr whos the one actually doing the fighting say anything? He hasn't, oh and schaefer already shut down the rumor for most of the "amatuers" here lol.
            Amateurs? 67 posts. Clearly an ALT.

Comment

People should chill. There were people saying Mayweather-Cotto wasn't going to happen at 154 and it did. The fight will happen at 154, Floyd knows he can't fight Canelo at a weight lower than that, but I doubt it happens in September. I see it happening in May or September of 2014 most likely.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Floyd put a hydration clause in there though, like he can't be over 170 lbs, which is reasonable if you ask me. The biggest fighter I've seen Floyd face was Ortiz who was already huge at 164 lbs on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Amateurs? 67 posts. Clearly an ALT.
                Some of us have jobs and can't post things every single day. Keep trying tho bud. El Angel? lol d*** riding at its finest.

Comment

Some of us have jobs and can't post things every single day. Keep trying tho bud. El Angel? lol d*** riding at its finest.
                  Except when involves your man Floyd right?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    How do you know that he has never made a concession during the negotiation stage? Most negotiations are carried out in private, meaning you will only see the end result.
                    we know becuase floyd has the reputation to b1tch out..the only time he did'nt get what he wanted was againts hoya who was the boss at that time ...

Comment

its just foyd and pac fans and a few real canelo fans trying to one up each other ...most pac fans are FOCUSED on humiliating floyd so they jump on any and everything they can jump on. pac was KOed and has more problems than a crack head in north detroit now all of a sudden canelo is their new guy and floyd is scared of him, everybodys just crazy.... floyd fans actually try to make them think otherwise and are driving themselves crazy (i occasionally play into it so im guilty to) so we are all just crazy if he fights n beats canelo their will be a new guy (lara, martinez, ward, etc) repeat cycle

hopefully the fight is made but i doubt it happens in sept

Comment

Working...
                      X