No announcement yet.

Prince Naseem hardest P4P puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Interloper View Post
    You realize why that statement is absurd, right?
    As I told the other guy according to Boxing Scene top headlines which I read every day Manny said IF IF IF Floyd and Guerrero ever fought he would favor Guerrero to beat Floyd. This was when Manny was very much alive. Guerrero even quoted Manny when he has trying like hell to get the Floyd fight. As I told the other guy I don't lie or make things up on this forum. No the statement is not absurd. It was right here in black and white on this forum that we are both members of. Research it if you want and you will see I am telling the truth.

Comment

Naz was a big time puncher but his defense was pathetic.

He was a Featherweight version of Ricardo Mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by Interloper View Post
        You realize why that statement is absurd, right?
        Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
        Yea I was wondering the same thing unless they were discussing hypothetical match ups that may happen in the future.
        Yes, that is what Manny was talking about. A possible future fight between Mayweather and Guerrero. This was back when Guerrero hurt his shoulder and said he would come back as a welterweight and try to get a fight with Floyd. He really did pick Guerrero to win unless Boxing Scene headlines got it wrong. If I knew I was going to get so much **** over this I never would have typed it.

Comment

When Foreman treated Frazier like a rag doll seeing that fight has etched him in my mind as the hardest hitter .

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
            It's because Prince Naseem was Lennox Lewis.
            This

Comment

hardest "P4P" puncher - definitely Nas. He had freakish power for his weight class.

Comment

Naseem did have phenominal punching power,he was a freak in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
                  Prince Naseem was the hardest hitting puncher, Emanuel Steward once said he hit harder than Lennox Lewis.

Hows that possible?
                  Because Naseem was on so much juice they almost decided to call him Mayweather promotions.

Comment

I always hear about Naz's power, p4p etc but what about other punchers around the weight?

Did Naz hit as hard as say..

Carlos Zarate
                    Wilfredo Gomez
                    Alexis Arguello
                    Alfonso Zamora
                    Barrera & Morales (both very underrated punchers in the lower weights and both carried their power up)

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      I always hear about Naz's power, p4p etc but what about other punchers around the weight?

Did Naz hit as hard as say..

Carlos Zarate
                      Wilfredo Gomez
                      Alexis Arguello
                      Alfonso Zamora
                      Barrera & Morales (both very underrated punchers in the lower weights and both carried their power up)
                      I think Naz hit harder certainly a lot harder than Barrera but in their fight Barrara did a good job in not letting Naz land.

Comment

Working...
                      X