No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Povetkin vs. Wawrzyk, Lebedev-Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    If I recall Jones started his career as a middleweight or something. I am guessing he's never looked in good shape at Cruiserweight.

The Polak is just as bad if not worse.

**** I lay around most of the time, have a desk job, eat fried foods, and do a little weightlifting and basketball here and there and my body is night and day better than either one of those guys.
    He actually started out as a welter if I recall, but the guy is 6'4, he should find it easy to add muscle to his frame! I know what your saying, but the polish guy looks to have some musculature about him even if he chubby. But Jones' body looks like a 50 year old man who never worked out!

Comment

I like the undercard here too. Troyanovsky is a good fighter and even though he only has 14 pro fights, he's 32 and would like to start seeing him step up more (although his progression has been fine, competition wise)

And this kid Dmitry Chudinov I don't know much about, never saw him fight but Grady Brewer (even at this age) is a good fight for a kid with only 8 fights. Would be a decent measuring stick to see where he is at as a boxer with so little fights already.

I heard Postol was supposed to fight on the card as well, that would of been cool. But his opponent probably would of sucked anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
        lebedev must have p4p one of the ugliest faces in boxing
        He's one of PFP ugliest athletes of all time...he's up there with the likes of willie mcgee(former MLB outfielder)...

Comment

Looks like everyone came in peak condition.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
            I like the undercard here too. Troyanovsky is a good fighter and even though he only has 14 pro fights, he's 32 and would like to start seeing him step up more (although his progression has been fine, competition wise)

And this kid Dmitry Chudinov I don't know much about, never saw him fight but Grady Brewer (even at this age) is a good fight for a kid with only 8 fights. Would be a decent measuring stick to see where he is at as a boxer with so little fights already.

I heard Postol was supposed to fight on the card as well, that would of been cool. But his opponent probably would of sucked anyway.

Chudinov is a Provodnikov type guy. Aggressive slugger who can box a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Chudinov is a Provodnikov type guy. Aggressive slugger who can box a bit.
              Nice, looking forward to seeing him if it's shown live. (Surely?)

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
                Looks like everyone came in peak condition.
                Seriously. Its a damn world title...the least a guy could do is get some motivation and sport a six pack at the weigh in. Skills pay the bills but I think most of these guys would sport a tank top like in the amateurs if they were allowed to in the ring.

Jones looks like a guy that'd wear a T-shirt in the swimming pool.

Comment

Povetkin looks like he lost few kiloes within few years. definitely looks better than he used to

Comment

Povetkin stops this guy in a few rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X