Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love Fails Drug Test, Team Rosado Respond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have fun on suspension while you come up with your fake doctor's note that you can blame this all on.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
      It's not good when you are supposedly going to "clean up the sport of boxing" and one of your own fighters test positive for a controlled substance.

Wasn't Mickey Bey in TMT or just affiliated?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        It was caught by the commission? Wouldn't they have OSDT for this fight?
        Once again Pacquiao proves he was right. Just let the commission do their job.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Lol juiced up, size advantage and still get dropped and schooled.

Is it a coincidence that Mayweather fighters are popping on these tests? Hmmmm

What a scumbag dude. Damn scrub.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          And he got a gift decision too. Love should've been up front and re-negotiated the weight limit. I wasn't even aware that he didn't come back in time to get re-weighed. Rosado should be pretty pissed now cuz everything was against him from jump street.

Comment

lol time to move up. smh at ellerbe mouthing off at rosado, karma's a b1tch.

Comment

What a bum..Rosado should get the win...Cheaters never win or will sooner or later be exposed aka Margacheato..everyone feels they need to be juiced to beat a Puerto Rican.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
                Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Lol juiced up, size advantage and still get dropped and schooled.

Is it a coincidence that Mayweather fighters are popping on these tests? Hmmmm

What a scumbag dude. Damn scrub.

And he got a gift decision too. Love should've been up front and re-negotiated the weight limit. I wasn't even aware that he didn't come back in time to get re-weighed. Rosado should be pretty pissed now cuz everything was against him from jump street.
                I don't think they ever reported he didnt come back on time like they did with Quillin. Then again, I didn't even know he missed weight.

Comment

Ironic that as much as mayweather screams that he wants to clean up the sport of boxing, that one of his fighters is caught juiced up. He lost the fight in my view anyway.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
                    Thats the second Mayweather fighter to test positive this year. I thought Mayweather was all about cleaning up the sport. If he is not a hypocrite he should drop both Bey and Love from his gym and promotional company. They give him a bad name and he should not want to associate with them.

Im glad Love will get the L taken away although it shouldve been a W in the first place.
                    Mickey Bey had an excuse -- bad doctor supposedly. But J'Leon Love, I don't know what's his excuse. On the surface, it seems like intentional use. Behind the scenes, Floyd is pissed. And it's not just that J'Leon Love is his fighter, but they have a family atmosphere there. They're like Floyd's little brothers. So it's gonna sting Floyd even more.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Wasn't Mickey Bey in TMT or just affiliated?
                      Yes, Mickey Bey is signed to Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

Working...
                      X