Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love Fails Drug Test, Team Rosado Respond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i trust floyd mayweather will come out and condemn j'leon, being as all he ever asked for was a clean sport and a level playing ground, and love is so firmly linked with team mayweather.

or is this glorious day when floyd speaks out only going to happen if pacquaio tests positive?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      dude didn't deserve the "W" anyway....cheating ass moher ****er!!
      Calm down, buddy. It's not that important.

Comment

Weather he was using it to cut weight or not, it doesn't matter. If he was using it to cut weight then he shouldn't be fighting at that weight class and is using the help of a drug to make weight-cheating!!! A banned substance is a banned substance. Mayweather and his team should be aware of them, specially since they're all about "cleaning the sport" This is the second member from TMT to fail a drug test in 6 months. ****ing hypocrits. Oh well, at least Rosado gets his L taken away, even though he won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanEra
          Ah, nevermind. It's a weight cutting aid. I wouldn't call the guy a cheater but he obviously shouldn't be at 160.
          didn't...you....call...Morales a cheat?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Not a good look for TMT nor JLeon. This kid will never be a marketable fighter. It's hard to like him as it is, now this.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
              He's having a great week and a half. Gets punked at the weigh in, gets dropped during the fight, gets booed and laughed at when he got his gift decision win and now he disgraces himself by failing a drug test. Lol
              Yous a fool dawg. But you can't argue with rock solid points like these!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                not surprise he used a diuretic especially since he struggled to make weight then ballooned so much for fight night, weight issues seems like it is going to be a common thing with young fighters because they don't have the work ethic and they want to stay in Division they don't belong to have an advantage over the smaller guys in their Division...you can see the fukin weight Advantage for Love when him and Rosado started fighting inside but Rosado being the warrior that he is was still able to drop Love and I thought slightly out-worked him in a close fight

Fighters seem to be afraid to move up to their correct weight class or something that they would rather kill themselves making weight for weight classes they don't belong like they are afraid to fight fighters their size...Love have some talent but that extra weight did not help him AT ALL!
                100% agree

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                  didn't...you....call...Morales a cheat?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  No. Check my posts. I've never said anything about Morales, whether good or bad. This the first time I've even typed his name lol

Comment

Rosado should of won anway
                    .. . just like we say on the court "the ball never lies"

Comment

I think Ellerbe might be on something too, look how hyped up he was, this isn't normal behavior for a manager

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...VrSN0SXs#t=86s

Comment

Working...
                      X