Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love Fails Drug Test, Team Rosado Respond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosado kicked his ass. I'd like to see a rematch.. with some random drug testing protocol in place.

Comment

• LOLL did I hear someone call diuretics a PED? How does getting diarrhea make you perform better. It's to cut weight, he probably wasn't looking for a weight advantage either dude is clearly too big for 160 and struggling to make the weight, if anything taking a diuretic to get down that low is hurting u by draining you of so much water. Either way its wrong for him and he deserves to be punished, plus he got his ass beat and didn't deserve that win

Comment

• U dummies peds or not. Its CHEATIN! Its ILLEGAL! He had an advantage. All the same ****.

Comment

• Just like I said, the purple guys will verbally attack the orange guys who failed a test and the orange guys will verbally attack the purple guys who failed a test, but the purple guys won't verbally attack the purple guys and the orange guys won't verbally attack the orange guys.......with the exception of the few here who are not biased for or against purple or orange guys......or therof.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Why are Floyd fans desperately trying to defend this guy? He's complete garbage, he lost to Rosado while on PEDs.
            nuff said.

Comment

• Two fighters from Floyd's gym testing dirty, just saying.

Comment

• ****er still came in over weight and should have got an L not a good look for Mayweather promotion

Comment

• I could care less when any athlete gets busted for PEDs. I believe most athletes use PEDs. The dumb ones get caught and take the attention off the rest. The smart ones point to the ones that get caught and cry foul. If you want to see a natural athlete stick with little league. From high school and up, if you're a star athlete, you're suspect in my opinion.

Comment

• Small fishes are getting caught by the commission.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      I could care less when any athlete gets busted for PEDs. I believe most athletes use PEDs. The dumb ones get caught and take the attention off the rest. The smart ones point to the ones that get caught and cry foul. If you want to see a natural athlete stick with little league. From high school and up, if you're a star athlete, you're suspect in my opinion.
                      Its a diuretic , needing to use it hurts you not enhances you , he couldnt make weight thats why he would have used it , people need to get their drugs in order as they not all the same and many dont enhance a performance .

Comment

Working...
                      X