Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner tells Lamont Peterson that he's about to fight the Boogyman [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    The BOOGYMAN came through. How would Adrien fare against him?

i'd like to see what he looks like at 147 against maglinaggi. maglinaggi isn't a 147 lber with size or power, but he's got a good chin. i had been picking broner to beat matthysse on points before last night. matthysse looked about as potent as i've seen him, and against a very good fighter. i may be shading matthysse at this point, but again, i want to see broner hit paulie maglinaggi on the chin and see what he does.

close fight. awesome fight. there are so many terrific fights that matthysse will take. he's the guy right now. he deserves it, too. he's going to make a lot of money in the next few years.

Comment

I would love to hear Broner's comments after the Peterson's fight!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        The BOOGYMAN came through. How would Adrien fare against him?
        That's a great fight. Hard to predict but I'd go with Broner by controversial decision. He will get knocked down that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
          Why? He's just going to say "Who?...It don't matter. Anybody can get it."

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i'd like to see what he looks like at 147 against maglinaggi. maglinaggi isn't a 147 lber with size or power, but he's got a good chin. i had been picking broner to beat matthysse on points before last night. matthysse looked about as potent as i've seen him, and against a very good fighter. i may be shading matthysse at this point, but again, i want to see broner hit paulie maglinaggi on the chin and see what he does.

close fight. awesome fight. there are so many terrific fights that matthysse will take. he's the guy right now. he deserves it, too. he's going to make a lot of money in the next few years.

Hopefully Broner looks good against Paulie, this would be a MEGA fight and probably a PPV. I'm not sure if Haymon would want to put these 2 in the same ring though.

Comment

Oh my, that kid is a beast. Adrien Broner will surpass Floyd Mayweather. Wish we could see them against each other in Floyd's last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Why? He's just going to say "Who?...It don't matter. Anybody can get it."
                Just curious to see what funny or stupid joke he will come up with! He could be both at times!

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                  That's a great fight. Hard to predict but I'd go with Broner by controversial decision. He will get knocked down that's for sure.

I think Broners gonna be slower at 147, he already has problems cutting off the ring, he's gonna be chasing Paulie all night. Broner belongs at 140 not 147 IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                    "sorry bro, didn't know you had a real fear of the Boogy Man"

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                      Oh my, that kid is a beast. Adrien Broner will surpass Floyd Mayweather. Wish we could see them against each other in Floyd's last fight.
                      Put down the crack pipe.

Comment

Working...
                      X