Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner tells Lamont Peterson that he's about to fight the Boogyman [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, this guy seems to show up at every public, boxing-related event/gathering. Guy's like the f^cking Watson twins.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      One grammatical error in a correct assessment of the topic at hand... Obviously your brain is one that focus on small minded things. Keep d.ickeating tho.. 'You're' actual name must be foolery

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        what a clown

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          Matthysse would beat down everybody in that gym.
          Lmfao this had me rolling real quick

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            what a clown
            Now I know what Alts do not have a mind of their own... giving all their brain in the security of their neck strength d.ickeating.. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Matthysse would beat down everybody in that gym.
              We r going to see real soon. I'm excited.

Comment

If GB was to not go thru with Matthysse vs Garcia for whatever reason, I would love to see Matthysse vs Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                  Why does Broner move his head so much when he talks??? Lol Lucas might be coming your ass real soon too AB. Hope u ain't scared of the boogy man.

you forgot to say no ****

Comment

Are people really trying to take that comment as "DISRESPECT"

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                      I understand sarcasm bro. I'm pretty sure everybody knows he was being sarcastic.
                      Not everyone, I mean read some posts haha. I hope Lucas wins though, I'd love to see him fight Garcia and then the winner say screw you Khan and fight Mayweather tbh. That'd be the real reward, a ton more money than a Khan fight...and Khan doesn't get a shot at the belts.... it's a win win for everyone involved....cept Khan who doesn't deserve a thing right now. That being said I think Lucas Peterson is going to be a lot closer than most people anticipate. I'm not sure who I'm picking tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X