Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana on Lopez: My Plan is To Pressure, Go Toe To Toe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maidana always looks tired or hurt in fights though but he always finishes strong. i can't think of a recent fight in which he dominated every round. cayo or kotelnik maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
      Wasn't a Knock out but a stoppage. Gabriel Rosado stopped him as well before that fight, dominated him from beginning to end. I'll still give it to Maidana for setting up that beautiful knockdown. Still Karass could of still continued.

Maidana was slipping punches and throwing nice combos. Lopez is in trouble. As far as the stoppage he probably could have continued but his eyes were a mess and he was getting hit flush over and over again.

Comment

vicious ****ing punch at 1:44 dude looked like he was busting through a brick wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          i kind of doubt that will happen cause lopez is a tough guy. victor couldn't break him down and alvarez is a chunky dude with middleweight power.
          You could be right, but Maidana does have an epic punch. Yes, Lopez is tough, we've seen that, but still...

Anyway, I doubt Lopez gets a W OR goes the distance in this one.

Comment

Wasn't a Knock out but a stoppage. Gabriel Rosado stopped him as well before that fight, dominated him from beginning to end. I'll still give it to Maidana for setting up that beautiful knockdown. Still Karass could of still continued.

That was a thing of beauty, but as for Karass still continuing, the only 'continuing' would've been 'continuing to get his head pounded'. Once Marcos gets you in trouble, you're almost always a goner... that is unless the ref is Joe Cortez --- Khan fight (cough) --- HA!

Comment

After the fight "He ran baby" " he promised me toe to toe...

Comment

Working...
              X