Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana on Lopez: My Plan is To Pressure, Go Toe To Toe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana's plan is the correct one, he has to actually make it work though. I wish this fight was a liter closer almost a month to wait is too long.

War Maidana.

Comment

Garcia has improved Maidana quite a bit lately, so I see a TKO for him. And like I said earlier on another thread, it would be interesting if Maidana KOs Lopez quicker than Canelo did. Either way though, this will be a great action fight.

Comment

I can't wait for this toe to toe battle I give the edge to Maidana in this one.

Comment

Maidana going to mess him up.

Comment

I like both fighters so its gonna suck if one of them gets injured. Cant wait for this fight.

Comment

Dunno, I can't pick this so easy for Maidana because of his last fight with Soto Karass. While Maidana came out the gate with obvious new skill set to his fighting style, he showed me something that rubbed me the wrong way against Karass. In the 6th or 7th round, he started to wilt and looked like he was about to quit. Whether it was an injury or not it just seemed odd. Even his team said he looked like he was about to quit in this ESNEWS video

Not saying Maidana wont win or will. Just watch that fight on how a worn down Karass was actually competing with Maidana and made him "look" like he wanted to submit. If Josesito can take his power and keep pressuring Maidana then we might see that face again and he might shock us.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
                Dunno, I can't pick this so easy for Maidana because of his last fight with Soto Karass. While Maidana came out the gate with obvious new skill set to his fighting style, he showed me something that rubbed me the wrong way against Karass. In the 6th or 7th round, he started to wilt and looked like he was about to quit. Whether it was an injury or not it just seemed odd. Even his team said he looked like he was about to quit in this ESNEWS video

Not saying Maidana wont win or will. Just watch that fight on how a worn down Karass was actually competing with Maidana and made him "look" like he wanted to submit. If Josesito can take his power and keep pressuring Maidana then we might see that face again and he might shock us.
                Maybe he hurt himself? Wasn't he the first person to KO Karass? Regardless Maidana is going to win this fight. Don't be surprised if it is by a brutal KO.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Garcia has improved Maidana quite a bit lately, so I see a TKO for him. And like I said earlier on another thread, it would be interesting if Maidana KOs Lopez quicker than Canelo did. Either way though, this will be a great action fight.
                  i kind of doubt that will happen cause lopez is a tough guy. victor couldn't break him down and alvarez is a chunky dude with middleweight power.

Comment

This has potential for FOTY, I think both fighters will taste the canvas in this fight. There is no b*tch in lopez he is 100% man he will trade right back with maidana. Cant wait for this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                      Maybe he hurt himself? Wasn't he the first person to KO Karass? Regardless Maidana is going to win this fight. Don't be surprised if it is by a brutal KO.
                      Wasn't a Knock out but a stoppage. Gabriel Rosado stopped him as well before that fight, dominated him from beginning to end. I'll still give it to Maidana for setting up that beautiful knockdown. Still Karass could of still continued.

Comment

Working...
                      X