No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Alfredo Angulo is Eager To Rumble With Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss match IMO.

Lara will outbox Angulo from start to finish.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dominicano Soy;13368842]Angulo's hands are too slow, especially his movement, Lara should be able to land power shots in bunches and get him out of there. That's what I'm expecting, or maybe Lara will be content with winning a decision. I'd go for the stoppage though, this is a chance for Lara to put on a great performance, he should take it.[/QUOTE]

exactly what I said when this fight was first announced,this is lara's perfect time to look spectacular and not like he did against vanes,,,this fight is perfect for him,against a somewhat popular fighter in angulo,it's his chance to shine,to get a great stoppage or ko,to look impressive,and angulo is the perfect opponent for him to look great against beause angulo hasn't looked good anymore,he's very slow,no defense at all so that means he's just a punching bag,this is lara's chance to make a statement and try to get a title shot against canelo by looking good here,if he doesn't it wont help him much,there really is no excuse to not look good against a slow,no defense fighter like angulo,perfect opponent for lara

Comment

There will be no rumble, just Angulo eating punches for most of the fight.

Comment

Working...
        X