Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like its gonna cost Canelo an "arm and a leg" for him to make the weight.

Whacka whacka whacka!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Fight would probably still happen but at least he wouldn't be walking into the ring at 172 ***in pounds for what is suppose to be a Light Middleweight Fight

I think Same Day Weigh In IS Fair! And better then a BS catch weight fight!
      Not that that makes a blind bit of difference, and is more of a hindrance than a help, but crack on with your homespun rehydration expertise!

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
        You can't be a genius by beating someone who you have 8-1 odds

If he was you know, being a master technician against guys evenly matched, you'd might have a point.

But if this is true, it's pretty shameful. Who else is he going to fight that justifies price gouging customers for $70 and $80 for HD?

Canelo, being shrunk down to 147? A growing and naturally big kid and you want to suck his ass down to 147? If that was too happen, no Floyd fan should ever mention Manny's catchweights. Two 154 champs fighting at 147...never thought I'd see the day where I read some shiyat like that.
        odds mean nothing.... odds are dictated by where bets are placed....

the favorite is created as a result of perception.... get it?

this is boxing... you could lose in the blink of an eye.... then all of a sudden, the odds got out of the window...

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Yes. That's why he's been on his nutsack for the past 2 years.
          He'll be a mexican prodigy long after Floyd goes away for good. He really doesn't need Floyd, he just wants to be the one to take his 0 away. He has all the tools and backing to be a PPV star for the next 10 years, Floyd will be gone hopefully at the end of 2014 or so and leave the void for Ginger to take over.

The mantra use to be that skills pay the bills for Floyd, but I suppose that only applies when he's the 8-1 favorite

Comment

• Didn't Canelo's team NOT get what they wanted the first time around, because of all the demands and so on?

Being quiet would be the best thing to do at the moment...I doubt if anything's even being discussed yet.

I understand the idea of building the hype, but dont talk yourself out of anything in the process.

Comment

• Floyd - "I don't want to risk anyone's health by draining them." Come again?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Who keeps allowing this blatant RACIST to keep posting on this site? It literally brings down the respectability of this site when bigots like this are allowed to be on it.
                Ok, thats four times now I have asked your racist, deflecting, chip on shoulder ass to find a racist quote that can be attributed to me and not even so much as a reply. Still, what can one expect from a hardcore cheerleader of the most laughed at and most racist fan group to be found in any sport!

Comment

• floyd mayweather's boxing career is just a reality show. everyone knows its fake but yet people still watch for some strange reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Canelonshould fight winner of angulo/lara and cotto. Then come next May he wont need floyd. Big fights vs Martinez/chocolate/GGG will be there. Not saying i wouldnt want to see floyd v canelo just saying he doesnt need it. Dont see him long at 154. Boy still growing
                    Stop talking yourself out of Floyd/Canelo it's honestly a slap in the face to boxing fans.

Comment

• Over 150 responses in less then a hour.

Job well done.

Comment

Working...
                      X