Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
    I bet you have "black friends" too. Lol
    Friends, both adult and from childhood, FAMILY MEMBERS, who I deeply admire and including Boxers Ali, Jones, Whitaker, Leonard, Floyd for over 10 years.....so do yourself a favor and go *** yourself, you Racist Prick.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
      lmao. You said Guerrero was a huge ww. Good lord. I may not agree with Cup all the time, but the guy knows his ****, and is able to present his argument in a presentable manner. People that have 4 orange and 4 red bars, know **** about boxing. There are many Floyd fans in green. You simply aren't one of them.
      Calling me a Floyd fan to make me frustrated, will not be effective Im afraid. Yes Ghost is a HUMONGOUS ww! Floyd looked shocked by his size, and made the adjustment to use more foot movement than he had planned!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        No, I really didn't. I was already close to abandoning reading your posts before, but that one just took the cake. Overall, your shtick and grammar style just doesn't do it for me (the reader).
        You read it, now accept the fact that you was wrong, and move along! No beef! Nice tlk, Tnx!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          I read it (well some of it). Why are you still talking up Guerrero? It was obvious he wasn't on FMJ's level before the fight, during the fight and on the cards after the fight. It was a cherrypick, a dud bout.
          To me, you seemed unsure that Floyd was going to do as well as he did. But the reason Floyd did so well is because Floyd is just that good. I based my prediction off the Cotto fight. Cotto is short, stubby, and very slow. Little did I know Floyd was going to be using foot movement out the azz. He fought him like he fights all the taller guys, Genero, Diego etc. That was a credible opponent by Mayweather. He gets all the props in the world to me.

Floyd got hit a little in the later rounds, but not because he's aging. Because Ghost was timing him!

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            GTFOH with your silly, innapropriate race card pulling ass.
            Oh the ubiquitous get of jail free for prejudice people "race card"... So I guess it's my Al Sharpton on MSNBC to your Sean Hannity on Fox News... Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              You read it, now accept the fact that you was wrong, and move along! No beef! Nice tlk, Tnx!
              Were*

Comment

Then why he want it at 47 doe?
                How do you know they want it at 147lb? Again, a quote from a trainer. When have trainers ever been in on negotiations? Golden Boy are not going to let their prize pup get killed on a weight stipulation.

Comment

• I've said this before ill say it again. Canelo WANTS to fight Floyd. Floyd IS the p4p champ. Why should Floyd have to go to 154 to allow Canelo to fight him? If Donaire called Floyd out would you expect Floyd to drop to 126?

Comment

Then why he want it at 47 doe?
                    When did Floyd say he wanted the fight at 47?

Comment

• Originally posted by davidkidd View Post
                      I've said this before ill say it again. Canelo WANTS to fight Floyd. Floyd IS the p4p champ. Why should Floyd have to go to 154 to allow Canelo to fight him? If Donaire called Floyd out would you expect Floyd to drop to 126?
                      because floyd is a champion at 154 and canelo can not make 147. just like floyd can't make 126. it's not that hard to understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X