No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
    and got their asses beat up. Thats how they learned its best to duck them kind of fights. So the taught Floyd!
    Was just about to post this too. When all of them stepped up, they got stomped.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
      We have heard one single quote from the canelos trainer and of course here comes the circus.
      Its unreal. All you have to do is mention Floyd and you get 60 pages of haters and lovers in a wanking contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
        You make a good point lets say Floyd does fight Alexander next, who will Canelo fight? Cotto? I bet it wont be one of the young guns in that division. The same Cotto that supposedly has been washed up since Margarito, but I'm sure it's cool for Canelo to fight him but when Floyd fought him he was washed up and and faded.
        Did you not feel embarrased writing that? Good god.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
          The article says he REJECTED the catch weight.
          Then Floyd should just reject the fight instead of asking for a fight at 147. Easy as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Ghost was credible, I predicted him to win. Look at the Floyd who fought Cotto. Cotto is shot, slow, and short. Floyd got his by his slow hands. Floyd got outboxed in some rounds. Ghost is bigger, and taller than Cotto. Ghost can box, apply pressure better than Cotto, and make small adjustments on the fly. I predicted him to dominate Floyd. The Floyd who fought Ghost, was fighting the way he fought the tall guys back at the lower weights, in Genero and Diego. The Floyd who fought Cotto, would have lost.

And Ghost is better than Ortiz. Ortiz is a brawler. Ghost is bigger, taller, wider back than Ortiz, and can Brawl and box.

When Floyd fought Ortiz, Floyd was coming off a layoff, and in his last fight, he got caught by Mosley.

Ortiz is bigger, stronger, younger, and a southpaw. A very dangerous opponent for Floyd at the time. If Mosley had caught him, then I thought this young bear would do the same. Floyd showed his greatness in walking down the bigger guy.

I completely dissagree with you on that my friend, because I predicted Floyd to have problems in both fights.
            To quote the great philosopher Roger Mayweather, "that's because you don't know shit about Boxing"

I didn't have this problem because I didn't pick Guerrero. Most level headed people saw this schooling coming from a mile away.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Then Floyd should just reject the fight instead of asking for a fight at 147. Easy as that.
              I can agree with you on that

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
                What's up with all of the "doe", "dey" and the broken English? I'm assuming that you and all of the people on this forum that keep posting like that are people who have some kind of racial stereotype about black people that you're trying to express. If you think that you're making a point against Mayweather or the fans that support him with this you are misguided. The only point you're making is that you're petty, ignorant and prejudiced, which negates any credibility that you might have had in the first place. And agreeing with Raceman Richardt is a vote for a guy who has a problem with black fighters specifically.
                The irony,

your user name is,

"peplz".....let that soak in for a minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  60 pages and they still havent twigged that rehydration isnt an issue and is making them look more ridiculous with every mention. Has there ever been a thread where floboners have been so completely self owned and humiliated? The next time might be soon when he names someone like Alexander as his next opponent instead of this fight!
                  Its not even close to September and dudes are already assuming the fight won't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
                    and got their asses beat up. Thats how they learned its best to duck them kind of fights. So the taught Floyd!
                    So did Gatti.
                    So did alot of great champions you idiot.

How many fighters in history have got their ass beat?

Comment

• I don't have a problem with Mayweather requesting 147. But I'd rather it was 154 since he still has a belt there. I agree with everyone that says put a rehydration clause or a same day as the fight weigh in. Just so theres no excuses.

It's not about him being scared or ducking though it's just about dictating the terms of the fight trying to gain an advantage mentally and physically. He's the main draw he gets to dictate the terms. Sugar Ray Leonard and Oscar did the same thing it's just the way it is.I mean Canelo was the main draw against Trout and he got to dictate the terms by fighting in Texas.

Floyds just trying to punk him out a bit. If Canelo wants a shot he'll probably have to concede something, he doesn't really have allot of bargaining chips if he really want the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X