Shane Mosley 147
    Kermit Cintron 147
    Alfonso Gomez 140
    Ryan Rhodes
    Matthew Hatton 147
    Lovemore Ndou 140
    Carlos Manuel Baldomir
    Luciano Leonel Cuello

This is Canello's last ten fights now how the hell does this put you in a position to make demands? Three wins against guys who fougt at 140 and three at 147 hell he made them come to him if he's calling out Floyd why wouldnt you fight at the weight he NORMALLY fights at. I mean you asking a guy that walks around at 150 to fight a guy who walks around at 175. Cmon man you not asking Canello to fight Ward OR GGG.
    There's no use trying to use logic with these idiots

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      flom-os proving again they have no dignity or self respect by immediately defending this duck move. floyd can literally do anything and they will say "floyd calls the shots" mindless zombies
      Yeah but that's what makes this duck move of Floydie's all that much more hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
        Austin Trout
        Josesito Lopez (140)
        Shane Mosley 147
        Kermit Cintron 147
        Alfonso Gomez 140
        Ryan Rhodes
        Matthew Hatton 147
        Lovemore Ndou 140
        Carlos Manuel Baldomir
        Luciano Leonel Cuello

This is Canello's last ten fights now how the hell does this put you in a position to make demands? Three wins against guys who fougt at 140 and three at 147 hell he made them come to him if he's calling out Floyd why wouldnt you fight at the weight he NORMALLY fights at. I mean you asking a guy that walks around at 150 to fight a guy who walks around at 175. Cmon man you not asking Canello to fight Ward OR GGG.
        Granted Canelo mostly fights smaller guys but there's no way he can make 147. There's no defending Floyd's actions if he actually made these demands, which I am skeptical of.

Comment

Austin Trout
          Josesito Lopez (140)
          Shane Mosley 147
          Kermit Cintron 147
          Alfonso Gomez 140
          Ryan Rhodes
          Matthew Hatton 147
          Lovemore Ndou 140
          Carlos Manuel Baldomir
          Luciano Leonel Cuello

What demands? 2 JMW champs fighting at JMW is a demand now?

WTF!?

Comment

• Josie Harris
            "Floyd doesn't put himself in a position where he can lose," Harris said. "You can take that how you want to."
            http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...061849219.html

Floyd and his team are smart, Cotto put him through hell and he's not looking to go through that again with a younger stronger fighter.

If Floyd doesn't fight Canelo now he will probably never fight him, Floyd is not going to get better and faster while Canelo looks to be improving every fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSilk View Post
              Alvarez is a duck. All these guy at 154 and he just put a legit 154 on his resume. Can someone tell me why. He comes in at 171 why not fight at 160? Are they afraid the little gingerbread boy going to be busted in little crumbs? Trying to defend Alvarez record is like commuting suicide. Please, it's pointless.
              When you commute suicide, does that mean you dont go through with it?

Comment

• So is Mayweather vs Canelo going to turn into Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

There is no Bob Arum to put the blame this time Mayweather. You didn't force Cotto to come down to 147 because as you said you want to fight guys when they're comfortable and at their best. So don't start complaining about Canelo coming down.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                  What demands? 2 JMW champs fighting at JMW is a demand now?

WTF!?
                  Apparently fighting in a weight class where you hold a title is a demand now. They are having to do some heavy damage control here.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    That's just Floyds pussy way of ducking a fight without actually having to publicly duck it, it's not like its the first time we see it boys c'mon we seen this for years i still think Floyd is probably the best p4p no doubt but he's always lacked the balls and confidence to put it all on the line against the best opponents around.
                    I guarantee if he had a set of stones in choosing opponents, he would never be P4P. Never would have happened. Oscar, Shane, Pac... all 3 would've beat him if he'd have fought them in their prime.

Comment

Austin Trout
                      Josesito Lopez (140)
                      Shane Mosley 147
                      Kermit Cintron 147
                      Alfonso Gomez 140
                      Ryan Rhodes
                      Matthew Hatton 147
                      Lovemore Ndou 140
                      Carlos Manuel Baldomir
                      Luciano Leonel Cuello

Is Canelo demanding a 50/50 split? Or walking out second to the ring? Because those would be the only unreasonable demands.

Fighting at a weight you're comfortable at, instead of draining yourself is not even a demand. Only those desperate for a payday at the tail end of their career would agree to dropping to 147, even though they're a natural 154-pounder who walk around even heavier.

And you can list his opponents all you want. It's irrelevant. Everyone knows that his record is padded, but it cancels itself out by the fact that he has been keeping busy in his 23 year young life. Replacing fighting as an amateur and learning on the job as a professional.

I feel like I am wasting time stating the obvious, responding to a long Strawman argument full of irrational points.
                      Last edited by cupocity303; 05-11-2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X