No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
    floyd's got 5 fights left.... there's no rush.....

appreciate a genius at work while you still have him.....
    You can't be a genius by beating someone who you have 8-1 odds

If he was you know, being a master technician against guys evenly matched, you'd might have a point.

But if this is true, it's pretty shameful. Who else is he going to fight that justifies price gouging customers for $70 and $80 for HD?

Canelo, being shrunk down to 147? A growing and naturally big kid and you want to suck his ass down to 147? If that was too happen, no Floyd fan should ever mention Manny's catchweights. Two 154 champs fighting at 147...never thought I'd see the day where I read some shiyat like that.

Comment

• i really hope the floyd mayweather hype is over. by now most people should realize he's a fraud. he's been exposed for ducking so many times. showtime execs must be on the verge of suicide.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        Floyd rejected a catch weight??? SMDH.........

STRAIGHT UP DUCK.........
        yup!! and people still think he's invincible..hahahaha what a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Who keeps allowing this blatant RACIST to keep posting on this site? It literally brings down the respectability of this site when bigots like this are allowed to be on it.
          Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-11-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSilk View Post
            Lmbo. Now, they made Lopez go up two weight classes to fight but they can't come down one weight class. They been fight small guys, are they serious? Enough said, they could have kept that. What about the disadvantages they had on lovemore, Cotto little brother, Lopez etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              You really think Canelo is the one needing Floyd? He is gonna fight Cotto and stop him while probably doing better numbers than May did with Cotto.

Floyd is getting 32 million a fight from Showtime.....you think they are going to keep losing money on Floyd fights? Like I said before, he'll get another shot but this one will be his last before Showtime starts to force his hand.
              everyone needs floyd....

this website....

you.... me.... everyone in this thread..... whether you hate him or love him....

he's your reason for life at this point....

and after the five fights are done....

we'll all be calling canelo a ducker, when he refuses to fight JCC jr or Andre Ward....

and the cycle continues.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSilk View Post
                Lmbo. Now, they made Lopez go up two weight classes to fight but they can't come down one weight class. They been fight small guys, are they serious? Enough said, they could have kept that. What about the disadvantages they had on lovemore, Cotto little brother, Lopez etc?
                You were saying?

154 pound champs:

WBO - Zauerbek Baysangurov

IBF - Ishe Smith

WBA - Floyd Mayweather Jr.

WBC - Canelo Alvarez

Comment

• Floyd fans where saying in the other threads that canelo is easy
                  work for floyd.Now its not safe to fight canelo?lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Bro u have 20 posts in this thread and are in every Floyd thread bashing him. It's time to stop posting

Comment

• Canelonshould fight winner of angulo/lara and cotto. Then come next May he wont need floyd. Big fights vs Martinez/chocolate/GGG will be there. Not saying i wouldnt want to see floyd v canelo just saying he doesnt need it. Dont see him long at 154. Boy still growing

Comment

Working...
                      X