Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd's got 5 fights left.... there's no rush.....

appreciate a genius at work while you still have him.....

Comment

• Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
      so now it's time to learn.... you march to the beat of floyd's catchweight drum.
      You are welcome for the correction. I accept PayPal only.

Comment

• Oh look, it's junior gong hating in a Floyd thread again lol. Like I've been saying cAnelo is too big and Floyd knows it.

Comment

• Fight at 154 with Same Day Weight In!

I think that is fair...but a Light Middleweight coming in at 172 on fight night is fukin Ridiculous...just like people criticized Chavez Jr for coming up at 180-190 on fight night despite being a middleweight
          Last edited by sicko; 05-11-2013, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            The thing is this. You're not smart enough to pull them off correctly...."LOL"
            Ya know. Lol

Comment

• WHO DO.FLOYDriderz.want him to fight next?All I hear is this guy don't deserve the fight or he would be easy work.If Canelo is easy work then fight him.They always talk about who Floyd shouldnt fight,the.who???

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                The beat goes on....

Yeah...all part of floyds plan..'biniss moves...get dat paper...etc.'?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxerbrando View Post
                  WHO DO.FLOYDriderz.want him to fight next?All I hear is this guy don't deserve the fight or he would be easy work.If Canelo is easy work then fight him.They always talk about who Floyd shouldnt fight,the.who???
                  marquez, bradley, pacquiao, mike alvarado, rios.....

lol

Comment

• The Racket Squad: Money Talks But Floyd Will Walk

Reynoso is a solid cat with great credentials and a sense of fair play.
                    His comments fit the F.M. mode of operation to a tee and I suggest they are not premature observations.

Much like the implied threat that Manny posed, the Alvarez concerns could very easily create another mega fight Floyd walks away from.

He is is going to be paid an extraordinary sum for other Ghosts, ( probably Pac if he survives Rios) so why please the fans now?

He figures he risked it all with De La and I suspect he is none too eager to chance a combative prizefight at this stage of his career.

This is the price boxing fans pay for creating a monetary monster through great PPV sales with a depleted Cotto and an over ambitious Guerrero.

For Floyd the greatest challange will be retaining credibility without a faithful dance partner.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Fight at 154 with Same Day Weight In!

I think that is fair...but a Light Middleweight coming in at 172 on fight night is fukin Ridiculous...just like people criticized Chavez Jr for coming up at 180-190 on fight night despite being a middleweight
                      Another rehydration expert! It doesnt give any advantage, you tit.

Comment

Working...
                      X