No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Once again - Epic fail from you. The Canelo altercation has NOTHING to do with Boxing, now untie your girlie panties from the twist they are in and pull your nose out of Floyd's sack, Pinhead>>>>>>>>>
    His point is Canelo's manager has lied big time before when it is in the best interest of his client (what good manager doesn't do this)and that posters quick to cosign what he said about floyd's request should THINK about that before going bat **** crazy!

Comment

• Right, the trainer who can't tell the truth about his boxer sucker punching and assaulting a 5'3 midget who fights at 108 pounds, without any gloves on, breaking his jaw, and hospitalizing him should totally be trusted about 'weight demands' from Floyd.

lmao.

How'd that land you bought in Florida work out?

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Once again - Epic fail from you. The Canelo altercation has NOTHING to do with Boxing, now untie your girlie panties from the twist they are in and pull your nose out of Floyd's sack, Pinhead>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        His point is Canelo's manager has lied big time before when it is in the best interest of his client (what good manager doesn't do this)and that posters quick to cosign what he said about floyd's request should THINK about that before going bat **** crazy!
        Wrong. He has not proven Canelo's manager lied then or now. Is anyone really so braindead to think Floyd is going to come out and and ADMIT he is doing the SAME THING he accused Pac of doing???????? Mayweather: "I DO NOT DO CATCHWEIGHTS!! I WANT A GUY TO BE AT HIS NATURAL WEIGHT!". There is NO defence for that statement and anyone expecting Floyd to admit to the 147 demand is dreaming.
        Last edited by richardt; 05-13-2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
          Right, the trainer who can't tell the truth about his boxer sucker punching and assaulting a 5'3 midget who fights at 108 pounds, without any gloves on, breaking his jaw, and hospitalizing him should totally be trusted about 'weight demands' from Floyd. How'd that land you bought in Florida work out?
          Truth? You pick what you want to believe.....you don't know that he is not telling the truth but you are a FOOL if you think Floyd is going to come out and admit doing what he accused Pac of doing! As for that land, it doesn't exist.....I sold it to you last year for 100 grand.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
            after the fight fails to materialize, [Floyd]there was no negotiations [/ mayweather]
            And "I'm on vacation, not thinking about Boxing. Canelo who?" Thats what he will say. He will also say "uhh...but...but....I just want a fair fight, Canelo has to come down to 147......I never said Pac was wrong by making Cotto come down in weight....no....no...not me".

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Wrong. He has not proven Canelo's manager lied then or now. Is anyone really so braindead to think Floyd is going to come out and and ADMIT he is doing the SAME THING he accused Pac of doing???????? Mayweather: "I DO NOT DO CATCHWEIGHTS!! I WANT A GUY TO BE AT HIS NATURAL WEIGHT!". There is NO defence for that statement and anyone expecting Floyd to admit to the 147 demand is dreaming.
              dude you are comparing what a manager said is going on in negotiations with the weight the manny/cotto and manny/marg fights were fought at. you are combining two statements made at different times into one. why?

SHouldn't you wait until they actually announce the weight before criticizing or comparing the two?

Comment

dude you are comparing what a manager said is going on in negotiations with the weight the manny/cotto and manny/marg fights were fought at. you are combining two statements made at different times into one. why?

SHouldn't you wait until they actually announce the weight before criticizing or comparing the two?

Comment

• smh, pac stans.

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Truth? You pick what you want to believe.....you don't know that he is not telling the truth but you are a FOOL if you think Floyd is going to come out and admit doing what he accused Pac of doing! As for that land, it doesn't exist.....I sold it to you last year for 100 grand.

Comment

Announce? I doubt it gets that far unless Floyd backs off of his position on Canelo coming in at 147. I have no issue with a limit on what Canelo can come into the ring at but he has already done something he accused Pac of. And as for the Canelo altercation, it neither supports nor takes away from the current 147 weight stipulation by Floyd.
                    Last edited by richardt; 05-13-2013, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                      smh, pac stans.
                      Keep living in denial about Floyd. He has wined, dined, and seduced you and he did it without you even knowing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X