No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I've read many many of your posts over the years, how many of them were as inane as those were? I don't think I've ever seen a bad post from you tbh.
    Have you read some of your own crap? Pure bumsniffing all the way, son. I just like to take the piss out of you scabby bunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      no matter his opponent, Floyd will always be fighting his own legacy....its not about beating Nelo...its deeper than that....its about proving to his critics that the crown only belongs on his head.....Nelo is now the flavor of the month...I don't get why...but I guess dudes see something SPECIAL in him

to dudes aiming to be P4P king in this sport....here's the crown, you can wear it for a minute....but you gotta wear all the negative **** that come with it....now that you got that on, a thousand other fighters got your name in their mouth, from pretenders to contenders they're all calling you out... because that thing on your head, they're all trying to get it!!....now picture your every lil' mistake being blown outta proportion....a thousand tweets a day of fans telling you "you lost it"....then when a fighter goes on some kinda streak...he automatically becomes that dude you can't beat!!....boxing royalty baby!!...shout out to Mook!!

If all of what you say is true, how come no other fighter in his position was under the same amount of scrutiny and criticism?

Comment

• I still find this hard to believe until the fight gets announced for any weight other than 154, or until we hear someone official like Floyd or Schaefer saying otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I still find this hard to believe until the fight gets announced for any weight other than 154, or until we hear someone official like Floyd or Schaefer saying otherwise.
          and if Floyd does say he wants it under 154 you will find a way to excuse and defend it.

Infact im sure you're already coming up with excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            and if Floyd does say he wants it under 154 you will find a way to excuse and defend it.

Infact im sure you're already coming up with excuses
            No. If Floyd fights him at any weight other than 154, I'd rank it with Ward-Dawson, which was crap because of the weight. Ward-Dawson would have been a huge win for Ward at 175, the greats go up in weight. Floyd has gone up and up in weight repeatedly, and I think he will against Canelo, why not??? There were rumors of Floyd-Cotto not taking place at 154, which turned out to be false. Same is probably happening here.

If Floyd-Canelo isn't at 154, it really means nothing just like Ward-Dawson.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Yea because look at how he crashed Ortiz's face. Then in Ortiz's next fight he loses because of a Broken jaw? The way my mind works, that KO had to do something. It was vicious.
              Just curious, which of these is a decade?

2000-2010
              1990-2000
              1900-1910

Comment

• There's far too many fellas on here drinking Mayweathers bath water

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  No. If Floyd fights him at any weight other than 154, I'd rank it with Ward-Dawson, which was crap because of the weight. Ward-Dawson would have been a huge win for Ward at 175, the greats go up in weight. Floyd has gone up and up in weight repeatedly, and I think he will against Canelo, why not??? There were rumors of Floyd-Cotto not taking place at 154, which turned out to be false. Same is probably happening here.

If Floyd-Canelo isn't at 154, it really means nothing just like Ward-Dawson.
                  And if it doesn't happen due to Floyd making unreasonable weight demands...a duck yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by ajernigan View Post
                    Nobody will comment on that. This @#$% is bs. For the 100th time. Why can't Canelo fight Ward? Crickets again.
                    Canelo doesn't hold a belt at 168.

Yea, try harder next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      And if it doesn't happen due to Floyd making unreasonable weight demands...a duck yes?
                      Yeah pretty much. It'd be pretty disappointing, especially since Canelo would be a fairly easy fight for Floyd in my opinion.

But if the fight doesn't happen due to unreasonable money requests, which I think could happen, that's not on Floyd.

I could envision Canelo asking for more than 40%, which would be asinine. He should get like 30%, he's never headlined a PPV.

Let's see what happens, everyone said Floyd would duck Mosley after Marquez, and everybody changed their tune when that fight was announced.

Comment

Working...
                      X