Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Manager Warns Mayweather: Saul is Not Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    life must be terrible for you.your boy pac wants to do testing for a rios fight.but was scared of the needle testing and a $40 million check.get out of here you loser.
    Man these quotes keep getting better and better. Get out of here with that $40 million crap, everyone knows that PacMan deserved a 50/50 pot split at the time. What about the fact that PacMan said 40/60 winner takes the extra 20? Seems more than fair and logical. What did Mayweather do? What he always does, duck and run.

Dude, even his BOY Stephen A. Smith admit that he was running. As well, his "brother" 50 Cent admit that May ducked. So don't try to turn the tables when the world knows why that fight didn't happen.

I can't believe I am agreeing with a PacBoy. lol

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
      Man these quotes keep getting better and better. Get out of here with that $40 million crap, everyone knows that PacMan deserved a 50/50 pot split at the time. What about the fact that PacMan said 40/60 winner takes the extra 20? Seems more than fair and logical. What did Mayweather do? What he always does, duck and run.

Dude, even his BOY Stephen A. Smith admit that he was running. As well, his "brother" 50 Cent admit that May ducked. So don't try to turn the tables when the world knows why that fight didn't happen.

I know PAC is off subject but if PAC was serious about the RANDOM testing back then wouldn't it make since to do it three years ago. To me if he wanted to show that he was serious why not include testing in all his fights after the negotiation fell threw just like Mayweather did. That way the fans see you serious instead of hear you saying it.

Comment

Canelo stop begging for a fight and earn it you got a gift against trout rematch him cotto gave floyd the toughest and highest payday since delahoya your not on that level yet

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Canelo stop begging for a fight and earn it you got a gift against trout rematch him cotto gave floyd the toughest and highest payday since delahoya your not on that level yet
          There it is again, I love it! A gift? Hahahaha geez, again I ask. Who would you rather be, Trout or Canelo? Yea, that's what I thought - case closed. Don't be mad cuz Canelo is going to be facing Cotto next and we all know how that is going to end. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
            I know PAC is off subject but if PAC was serious about the RANDOM testing back then wouldn't it make since to do it three years ago. To me if he wanted to show that he was serious why not include testing in all his fights after the negotiation fell threw just like Mayweather did. That way the fans see you serious instead of hear you saying it.
            Yea, I agree. He should have just said yes and got it over with. However, that's not the case. He did come back and said he would do it, we all know what happened after that. Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away...

Comment

60/40 to the winner is simply ******ed and inconceivable because of bad decisions.

Comment

Yea, I agree. He should have just said yes and got it over with. However, that's not the case. He did come back and said he would do it, we all know what happened after that. Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away...
                I mean it's easy to say you will do something but until you do it how can you say which side was right or wrong. We know Mayweather would have done RANDOM testing because he has in the past but Pac never did it. So saying it means nothing at all until you follow through with it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  He landed at 30% though against a slick counter puncher and landed 43% of his power shots. His average punches thrown per round actually increased in the latter rounds as well.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...trout-compubox
                  While the stats may be good percentage wise, Canelo still had a very low work rate and took too much time off on every single round.

Trout is a "slick counter puncher" : He was taken out early from being such a fighter due to open scoring. So Trout knew he was losing during the whole fight and knew that he had to attack Canelo with everything to try to impress the judges BUT that was counter to Trout's style/game plan. It reminded me of the first Morales vs Garcia fight where it was open scoring. Morales opened up knowing that he had to due to the scores and got caught.

... but I have to say that one can argue that Canelo did what he had to and didn't need to do more since HE KNEW that he was winning ..... so it depends on how you look at it. Still, from what I have seen of Canelo, that is his style. Perhaps he is a bit more offensive minded than what we say against Trout but he still has a relatively low work-rate.

Comment

mayweather will eat canelo alive. why is canelo atill ducking his madatories. hell lara has been ducked for 4 straight fights. the WBC keeps tagging him with that eliminator crap.

Comment

another jealous hater

Comment

Working...
                      X