No announcement yet.

How Much Can Khan Improve At WW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    If your struggling to take punches at 140, not sure how things will be any better for you at 147

Also carrying weight will effect his power, his speed and his Stamina which is already very shaky
    Being weight-drained reduces your punch resistance.

Check out Ward vs Dawson for a recent example of this.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Being weight-drained reduces your punch resistance.

Check out Ward vs Dawson for a recent example of this.
      So Khan Weak Chin Is Now Because Of Weight Drain? HAHAHA

Comment

is khan serious about never being dropped at 153, so you mean hes never been dropped in sparring. That doesnt really mean much lol what a clown

Comment

Bigger strong harder hitters, he will only look like he improved if he is carefully matched. Very Carefully!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            is khan serious about never being dropped at 153, so you mean hes never been dropped in sparring. That doesnt really mean much lol what a clown
            its annoying. its like he's always reaching and grasping at straws. Like this has happend to me but not at this weight or this happened but not with this trainer. Thats why I say that he better look like the GOAT in his next fight because he will have absolutely nothing else to fall back on. This is it

Comment

I don't know how much he can improve at WW. Every time he gets hit in the chin or the temple he turns into Terry Norris.

Comment

Khan is a big 140lber, so moving to WW may fit him better. Maybe extra weight will allow him to absorb shots better.

Comment

Why would u think mr newborn bambi feet would be any better at WW where guys hit HARDER in my opinion he should drop to feather weight see if hes chin holds up and with all honestly he might have to try for flyweight some of those 126 pounders hit too hard for hes punch tolerance.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    he's finally gonna do what Ive been wanting him to do for a couple of years. He was talking a long time ago about moving to WW. He then loses or looks bad so he has to stay down at 140 to redeem himself but he doesnt understand that he cant redeem himself because he is too big for 140.

I think he is a taller dude who is getting thicker. I think his chin gets better at WW like Cotto's did and I just think overall he looks like a better, stronger, fresher fighter. I like Alexander alot and I think he may be back on track but if Khan looks at WW like I think he will then Ill pick him over Devon
                    Khan sucks. Who cares what division he fights in? Unless tin chin visits the wizard of oz and gets a new jaw, he'll always be a joke.

Comment

Unless he decides to chew gum, he can't improve at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X