Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saying Rigondeaux was running from Nonito is like Saying Floyd was running from Ghost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Rigondeaux was running from Nonito is like Saying Floyd was running from Ghost

Saying Rigondeaux was running from Nonito is like Saying Floyd was running from Guerrero. It's called hit and don't get hit.

I can't find the comparison between them. Rigo dominated a top 5 pfp fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I can't find the comparison between them. Rigo dominated a top 5 pfp fighter.
      He's not comparing the significance of their win you dolt. He is saying that their route to victory was similar.

Comment

Rigo ran?

Comment

just a shame they aren't the same weight, 2 best fighters in boxing by a long way

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Rigo ran?

No Rigo and Floyd did not run. The name of the game is boxing and it is called (hit and don't get hit)

Comment

I was glad Rigondeaux won. I like to root for fighters who are about to accomplish the American dream. He did it and all those excuses Donaire made I don't believe for a second. The people who did not give Rigondeaux a chance were either misinformed or a bunch of fan boys. Those who gave Rigondeaux a chance know that in boxing, almost anything can happen.

Comment

donaire

"rigo, he ran"

Comment

Donaire will never fight Rigondeaux again because he has run out of ideas for excuses to use in another defeat at the hands of Rigondeaux.

Comment

not really Floyd used more of the ring Rigo fought in pocket didn't move as much

Comment

Working...
                    X