Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Trouble Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan isnt even a rated welterweight is he? lightweight diaz put him down

Comment

• I saw Amir Khan's last fight. He couldn't even trouble Julio Diaz. Amir, stop it bro. Floyd will beat the stuffing out of that azz.

Comment

• Amir Khan, you SUCK ! Floyd beats the living **** outta you, man.

Comment

• How is Khan rated #2 in the WBC at welterweight when he hasn't even fought there? This is really disappointing since Mayweather will probably end up giving him the event.

Comment

• Kahn may have the speed but he doesn't have the head movement to deal with the precise right hand. The problem with Kahn is that he may put on a boxing clinic throughout a fight and that can be made null by one punch since his chin is in question. He has not shown the ability to box for the entirety of a fight. Even if he can box in the early rds I feel that as soon as Floyd lands a precise right hand Kahn will get sloppy and then it will be over.

Comment

• LOL The ONLY thing Khan has going for him is speed. He's a decent body puncher also but anyone with a boxing IQ could figure him out. He moves in straight lines and pops in and out of the pocket. This is one person I could see Floyd walking down and stopping. Khan and his stans have to be the most delusional group in boxing if they think they stand a chance against Floyd.

Comment

• does boxingscene have a contract with amir khan to post everything he says?????

Comment

• One of those 5 fights is going to be Khan and we'll see all kinds of justifications for it. Sickening.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    If he beats Garcia, Peterson, Matthysse, Alexander or Abregu the fight becomes more acceptable than it is now. The only option for September is Canelo though and I can't see any other names being in the mix.

He's clearly going to get the fight if he gets some big wins but as early as September? Not a chance in hell.
                    If Floyd waits too long and lets Khan fight a solid B fighter he'll get ko'
                    d again and kill the fight. Floyd has to fight him next cause Khan isn't getting past say an Alexander caliber fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by commonsense81 View Post
                      khan is smokin some real good stuff. watching him fight is like walking on egg shells.
                      More like walking through a mine field.

Comment

Working...
                      X