No announcement yet.

Krzysztof Wlodarczyk vs Rakhim Chakhkiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krzysztof Wlodarczyk vs Rakhim Chakhkiev

On June 21 WBC CW champ of the world Krzysztof Wlodarczyk will fight one the of hottest prospects in that division. They both have great KO power, it's very possible this will be one of the greatest CW fight in years. Who do you think will win?
    Rakhim Chakhkiev
    80.00%
    Krzysztof Wlodarczyk
    20.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    On June 21 WBC CW champ of the world Krzysztof Wlodarczyk will fight one the of hottest prospects in that division. They both have great KO power, it's very possible this will be one of the greatest CW fight in years. Who do you think will win?
    Terrific that this fight got made but Wlodarczyk's workrate is way too low for him to ever be involved in a great fight and due to that i cant see how he'll beat Rakhim. Activity alone will win him the fight and his power makes it likely he'll stop him.

Comment

Rakhim by decision. Wlodarczyk for me has been a bit of a darkhorse for some time and for me the most underrated of the cruiserweight champs.

Its a great fight, sad it won't get the coverage it deserves.

An unbeaten southpaw, olympic gold medalist with massive power against a highly experienced boxer-puncher who is as tough as they come.
      This has fireworks written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        Terrific that this fight got made but Wlodarczyk's workrate is way too low for him to ever be involved in a great fight and due to that i cant see how he'll beat Rakhim. Activity alone will win him the fight and his power makes it likely he'll stop him.
        I don't know man Wlodarczyk vs Green or even Palacios were pretty entertaining. He has very good defence, Rakhim in my opinion is C+ in that departament. Wlodarczyk also has great KO power I wouldn't be so sure Chakhkiev will beat him

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Rakhim by decision. Wlodarczyk for me has been a bit of a darkhorse for some time and for me the most underrated of the cruiserweight champs.

Its a great fight, sad it won't get the coverage it deserves.

An unbeaten southpaw, olympic gold medalist with massive power against a highly experienced boxer-puncher who is as tough as they come.
          This has fireworks written all over it.
          This. It sucks that CW division is so underrated, it has a lot of good fighters third best division right now in my opinion

Comment

Rakhim's defense is solid, he has great head movement and very rarely does he get hit flush. Thus far in his pro career the only time I can recall him getting hit flush was two right hands by Taylor.

For an aggressive southpaw his defense has looked nothing short of world class in my book.

Comment

I don't know man Wlodarczyk vs Green or even Palacios were pretty entertaining. He has very good defence, Rakhim in my opinion is C+ in that departament. Wlodarczyk also has great KO power I wouldn't be so sure Chakhkiev will beat him
              I didn't see the Palacios rematch but their first fight was an abortion. The Green fight was a horribly performance from him until the last two rounds and knockout. He is a very well rounded boxer, solid defense, good boxer/puncher and good power he's just so damn inactive with his punches.

Chakhkiev's defense is not C+ it's very good using a genuine peek-a-boo style, tight guard and very active head movement.

Comment

This. It sucks that CW division is so underrated, it has a lot of good fighters third best division right now in my opinion

Its a great division and possibly my favourite. So glad these guys are being matched.

Rakhim vs Wlodarczyk
                Huck vs Afolabi 3
                Jones vs Lebedev

All coming up & we've got some very good prospects like Masternak & Kucher about to explode onto the world scene.

I think Boxnation is covering them all too so that is great news.

Comment

Rakhim's defense is solid, he has great head movement and very rarely does he get hit flush. Thus far in his pro career the only time I can recall him getting hit flush was two right hands by Taylor.

For an aggressive southpaw his defense has looked nothing short of world class in my book.
                  OK C+ might've been too harsh but Rakhim definitely didn't impress in Taylor fight.

Comment

Its a great division and possibly my favourite. So glad these guys are being matched.

Rakhim vs Wlodarczyk
                    Huck vs Afolabi 3
                    Jones vs Lebedev

All coming up & we've got some very good prospects like Masternak & Kucher about to explode onto the world scene.

I think Boxnation is covering them all too so that is great news.
                    Masternak will rule this division in my opinion. But the only thing I hate about CW is the fact that Huck is still a champion. I fvuckin hate this guy and his promoter. He's fun to watch but his opponents were robbed too many times. Sauerland sucks

Comment

Working...
                    X